Chapter Sixty-Six

Dean sits on the edge of Erika's bed, his cell phone in hand, he dials Erika's number and then presses it to her ear to listen.

"What do you want, Dean?" She asks picking up.

"Where are you?" he asks.

"I went home" She answers.

"No you didn't, cause I'm at the bar" she chuckles.

"That's not home, silly, that's just where I live" she corrects.

"Erika, look, I know things before you left...." he sighs. ".....things have changed, okay, the angels have Adam.....and I'm in for saving the world"

"That's nice" she tells him.

"That's nice?" he asks. "That's it?"

"What do you want me to say? It's all good and well saying that you're on board, but are you really?"

"I'll do whatever it takes" he tells her. She sighs.

"Fine, you want to know what I'm doing? I getting a weapon to use against Lucifer"

"Why didn't you tell me? Us?"

"Because you didn't want a solution, love" she answers. "You wanted to give up, nothing I would have said, nothing I would have offered would have changed your mind...."

"Well it's changed, let us help"

"No" She argues. "I have to do this alone" she tells him. "It's just something I have to do"

"Eri, please" 

"No, Dean" she snaps. "You're not getting involved in this....." she hangs up.

"Damn it, Eri!" he snaps and stands, heading out the room to where Sam sits on his laptop. "If Erika said she was going home, what would you think?" Dean asks Sam who looks up.

"Well...here" Sam answers. "The bar is her home, isn't it?" Dean shakes his head.

"No, she just lives here...." realization cross Sam's face. "What?"

"Her village" he answers and then stands. "There are paintings in her office"

.....................

Erika looks up at the Salvatore Boarding house, she smirks a little and then walks towards it. Reaching the door Erika swings her arms and then knocks on the door, before folding them behind her back, Damon Salvatore opens the door and looks to her.

"Hi, can I help you?" Damon asks looking over her.

"I sure do hope so, love" she answers, he raises an eyebrow. "I'm looking for someone, and I believe you can help me"

"Oh, and who is it that you are looking for?"

"My brother, Elijah" she answers with a smirk, Damon stares at her.

"Can't help you there, Never heard of any Elijah" he tells her starting to shut the door, Erika throws out her hand and stops him.

"Really, love?" she sighs dramatically. "I find that very hard to believe" she tells him. "As I happen to know he's in your basement" she corrects. "With a dagger in his heart" Damon tries not to give himself away, Erika smirks and chuckles and then presses her fingers to her lips. "Tell you what" she starts. "Let's leave him there for now.....I think that's a good idea, yes. That way you only have to worry about Klaus. But I mean you probably already have a plan to kill him, right? Know what he looks like? What his favorite tricks are?" Damon clears his throat, Erika smirks.

"Well...."

"I know all those things" she tells him. "I could help...."

"Let me guess and in return you want me to undagger Elijah?" Damon asks.