Chapter Sixty-Seven

Erika runs her finger around the rim of her glass, Mystic Grill is quiet. She doesn't look up as Damon sits at her side.

"What's your poison, love?" she asks.

"Whiskey, neat" Damon answers, Erika motions to the bartender and taps her glass before holding up two fingers, he nods. "Okay, so say you can help" he tells her.

"Klaus knows your witch is supercharged, love" she tells him, Damon snaps his head to her. "He has a counter plan in place, you will loose" she tells him.

"How do you know that?" he asks her.

"I just do" she answers. "Do you want my help or not?" she asks.

"Fine, you have a plan?" he asks, she smirks and jumps down.

"I do....but I doubt you're going to like it" she walks away. "Come on, love, we have a party to get ready for" she teases turning back to face him, she gives him a wink and he smirks before following her.

....................

It's the 60's decade dance. Everyone's dancing. Alaric/Klaus arrives, dances his way through the crowd and heads over to Dana and her date.

"Nice outfit, Mr. Saltzman. Totally far out"

"Thank you, Dana. Thank you. Now who is your date?"

"It's Chad, Mr. Saltzman, from third period" Chad answers.

"Chad, of course. How would you and your friends like to earn a little extra credit?" Chad smiles and looks eager to help out.

.....................

Bonnie and Jeremy are outside.

"Wait" Jeremy takes off his ring. "Look, I, um, I want you to have this"

"If you're asking me to go steady, I think that was the fifties" Bonnie teases.

"No, I'm serious, Bonnie"

"The ring won't work on me, Jeremy"

"But it was made by a witch"

"To protect from the supernatural, not for someone who is"

"Well, I have to do something. I can't just...I can't just let you get yourself killed" Jeremy argues.

"Just because a bunch of dead witches gave me a warning doesn't mean I'm going to die"

"So you're saying there's a 50-50 shot you won't? Look, I'm sorry. But...you know I don't have the best luck in the girlfriend department" Jeremy worries.

"Hey. Listen, I...I can't explain it. But I can feel them. I'm empowered, Jeremy, I can do this. I know I can. I'm strong enough" She embraces him and sees Damon and Erika.

"Damon" she greets.

"Evenin'" Damon turns to Erika. "This is Erika....Elijah's sister" Erika waves her fingers at them.

"Charmed, I'm sure" she offers.

"We'll see you inside" Damon offers placing his hand on the small of her back, the two of them head inside. Elena and Stefan arrive and walk up to Bonnie and Jeremy.

"Hey you two. Oh, you look nice" Elena embraces Bonnie.

"You too"

"You guys ready to do this?" Stefan asks.

.....................

Inside everyone is dancing. Dana goes onto the stage and speaks into the microphone.