Chapter Seventy-Five

Erika, Sam and Dean enter the lobby/lounge area as a man is heard screaming from the far side employee entrance. The trio quickly move out of sight as the two men drag one of the freezer occupants out into the lobby.

"No! N-No! No! Please! Gah!" The screaming continues until Man's neck is chopped with a cleaver, Erika's veins creep up her face.

"It's too late" Sam states.

...................

The screams of those trapped in the freezer can be heard. Sam tries to hurriedly unlock the freezer with his lock picking tool kit. Dean is grabbed and thrown across the room by Zao Shen, who grabs Sam by the neck, pinning him to the freezer door. Sam gasps. Sa struggles to free himself. Dean struggles to move after landing on top of a metal shelving unit. Zao Shen is still holding Sam up against the freezer door, now using force to choke him. Erika whistles behind him, Zao Shen looks to her, Erika waves her fingers at him and smirks, before she vamp-speeds around him and karate chops his head off, it rolls to a stop at Dean who looks to Erika.

"Where the hell is Gabriel?" Dean asks.

.................

Erika, Sam and Dean are once again thrown into the ballroom. Erika sighs and rolls her eyes.

"How long have you known?" Gabriel asks Kali.

"Long enough" she answers.
"How's the rescue going?" Dean asks Gabriel.

"Well, surprise, surprise. The Trickster has tricked us" Kali tells the other Gods.

"Kali, don't"

"You're mine now. And you have something I want" Kali reaches into Gabriel's jacket and removes his angel sword. "An Archangel's blade. From the Archangel, Gabriel"

"Okay, okay! So I got wings, like Kotex. But that doesn't make me any less right about Lucifer"

"He's lying. He's a spy"

"I'm not a spy. I'm a runaway. I'm trying to save you. I know my brother, Kali. He should scare the living crap out of you. You can't beat him. I've skipped ahead, seen how this story ends...."

"Your story. Not ours. Westerners, I swear. The sheer arrogance. You think you're the only ones on earth? You pillage and you butcher in your God's name. But you're not the only religion, and he's not the only God. And now you think you can just rip the planet apart? You're wrong. There are billions of us. And we were here first. If anyone gets to end this world, it's me. I'm sorry" Kali stabs Gabriel with his own sword. Gabriel screams, and in a flash of light, dies.

"This is crazy" Mercury states.

"They can die. We can kill Lucifer" Kali tells them others.

"All right you primitive screwheads, listen up" Dean stands, Erika and Sam look to him.

"Dean" Erika hisses.

"Are you outta your mind?" Sam asks.

"I'm outta options. Now on any other given day, I'd be doing my damndest to, uh, kill you. You filthy murdering chimps. But, uh, hey, desperate times. So even though I'd love nothing better than to slit your throats, you dicks, I'm gonna help you. I'm going to help you ice the devil. And then we can all get back to ganking each other, like normal. You want Lucifer, well, dude's not in the Yellow Pages. But me and Sam, we can get him here"
"How?"

"First you let those main courses go. Then we talk. We can either take on the devil together, or you lame-ass bitches can eat me. Literally" Dean tells them, Sam hangs his head.

...................

"Come on everybody! Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go. Alright, alright, go, go, go! Get outta here!" Dean waves all the human guests out of the hotel, Gabriel is sitting in the Impala with the window rolled down.