Chapter Sixty

Dean nuzzles into Erika's neck, she laughs and turns them over, straddling his waist, he reaches up to play with the cupid wings on her back. Dean holds up a can of whipped cream and squirts it over her neck, he then motorboats her. The motel door opens and Sam walks in.

"Oh, God, you two" Sam complains, Erika and Dean look to him.

"Hey, Sam" Dean greets, the whipped cream in his hand and over his face. Erika bites her lip and chuckles. "How'd it go?" he asks, Erika leans down and licks up some of the cream from his cheek.

"Um...No EMF, no sulfur. Ghost possession and demonic possession are both probably out" Erika sits up again.

"Hmm. That's where I was putting my money" she states.

"Nope," Sam adds.

"Well, then what, then? Oh, dude! At the coroner's..... you didn't see these bodies. I mean, these two started eating a- and they just... kept going. I mean, their stomachs were full. Like - like...Thanksgiving-dinner full. Talk about co-dependent"

"Well...I mean, we got our feelers out. Not much more we can do tonight. All right. I'm just gonna go grab another room and go through some files" he looks to them both. "I don't even want to know what you two were doing" Erika and Dean share a smirk.

.....................

A bald man in a suit passes, Sam hears his heart beating and turns, watching him with an odd expression. Sam sniffs the air.

"You okay?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Sam answers, they enter the morgue where Dr. Corman is waiting for them.

"Agent Marley, you just can't stay away"

"Heard you tagged another double suicide" Dean states.

"Well, I just finished closing them up"

"Dr. Corman" Dean gestures to Sam. "This is my partner, special agent Cliff"

"Agent Cliff. I've finished my prelims. I pulled the organ sets and sent off the tox samples"

"Great. You mind if we take a look at the bodies?" Sam asks.

"Not at all. But like I said -their... Good-and-plenties are already tupperwared"

"Super"

"Leave the keys with Marty up front. And please, gentlemen...refrigerate after opening..." Dr. Corman leaves.

............

"Hey" Dean hands Sam one of the hearts they're examining. "Be my Valentine?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. These hearts both have identical marks. Check this out. It looks like some kind of letter. Oh, no"

"What?"

"I think it's Enochian"

"You mean like angel scratches? So you think it's like the tagging on our ribs?"

"Dean, I don't know"

"Ah, hell" Dean grabs his cell phone and dials. "Cas, it's Dean. Yeah, room 31-c, basement level...St. James medical center" Castiel appears behind them.

"I'm there now"

"Yeah, I get that"

"I'm gonna hang up now"

"Right" Castiel hangs up and then picks up one of the hearts.

"You're right, Sam. These are angelic marks. I imagine you'll find similar marks on the other couples' hearts as well...."