Ch.4 The Cabin

A/N: Hi people! The iTunes livestream was amazing. I only saw part two songs becuase of school. I f#cking hate school so much. Does anyone want to drop out and start a band with me? Yeah, like my parents would let me do that. It would be cool though. Kay, bye my eggplants! (That's what Luke called us.)

I couldn't wait to tell the guys. I'd have to wait until lunch becuase someone made us late. Cough Luaren. Oh well, telling them would have to wait. I walked into our first class. I had all of my classes with Michael, Calum, Luke, Connor, and Harry. I actually tried to pay attention. It didn't work. Man Luke, why do you have to be so attractive and smart and caring and happy and totally hot in a swimsuit and-

"Ashton Irwin!"

"What?"

The class all looked back at me. "Looks like someone was not paying attention."

"Sorry." Was all I could muster. Man, I was daydreaming again.

The rest of the three classes went by very slowly. I totally paid attention....to Luke. I'll just get the notes from Connor or someone.

I walked into the lunchroom, but was stopped by Calum. He yanked me out of the doorway and into the hallway. Everyone was eating lunch, so noone was out there.

"Um, ow!" I said rubbing my arm.

"When were you going to tell me you invited Luke to our cabin?!" He whispered worriedly.

"One, why are you whispering, everyone's at lunch. Two, its my cabin. And three, who told you?" I said.

"I don't know why I was whispering. It is yours but I go there alot. And Luke told me that his parents said it was okay if he stayed with us for the week of break." Calum said.

"So are you mad or happy or..... I'm kind of getting mixed emotions here." I said.

"I"m nervous, well and also, thank you! You are the best wing man ever!" Calum hugged me. Shit! I don't know if I should explain it to him or not.  I'm not sure what he would think. 

"So, um, is Michael okay with it?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he invited those other two boys too." Calum said.

"What? That's alot of people!" I said.

I ran into the lunchroom looking for Michael. He was talking to Connor, Luke, and Harry.

"So there you two are." Michael said.

"So you are all coming with us tonight too?" I asked.

"Yeah, is that okay? Michael invited us." Harry asked. 

"Yeah, I think we can all fit in my truck." I said.

We ate lunch. I was looking forward to tonight. We probably wouldn't get to the cabin until early tomorrow morning though. Even if we left straight from school. Wich we are doing. I hope Michael will drive some, but still, it'll be fun. School dragged on all day. It was pure torture. I swear they rigged the clocks or something.

It was finally the last class. I didn't pay attention at all. I was basically in complete dazed mode. This would probably come and bite me later, but I didn't care.

As I walked out of the room the teacher told us to enjoy our break. I definately would. And I wouldn't want to come back.

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday. I tried to start, but I got kicked off the computer. Sometimes being the oldest of fie younger siblings is annoying. That's why I started with the iTunes festival thing in my author's note. This is mainly a filler. But, next chapter's gonna be interesting. Bye my eggplants!

--C