Chapter 15

A/N: Hi eggplants! Thanks for asking me questions! :) My new One Shots will be uploaded tonight. I hope you guys like it, they're gonna have an interesting theme. So, here's the chappie.

I woke up and smiled down at Luke, who was also just begginning to wake up.

"Morning sunshine." I told him. He smiled, remembering last night, but then ran into the bathroom to puke. I walked in after him to give him some Advil and help him.

After I was done dealing with Luke's hangover (thank god he didn't drink alot), we went downstairs in sweatpants. We were just to plain lazy to put on anything else. THe rest of the guys were already down there. Suprisingly, Connor was doing well.

"I made you lazies some breakfast." Calum said.

"Yum!" I rushed over and shoved my face with bacon, but then nearly choked to death because it was too hot.

"I warned you." Harry said.

"No you didn't!" I yelled at Harry.

"Maybe I thought I did. But then second thought it 'cause I wanted to see you suffer." He did an evil luagh.

"Okay, Lucifer." I glared at him.

"Hey! That's my name!" Luke playfully shoved hm.

"I bet that's what you were moaning out last night." Michael said.

Luke and I blushed majorly.

"Did you two go all the way?" Connor asked. It was so embarrassing because everyone was legitimately interested.

"How do you even know?" I asked.

"Um, we are right next to you, in case you haven't noticed." Harry said.

"No! Luke was intoxicated!" I said.

"And we didn't have any of the stuff." Luke said.

"Mostly that he was intoxicated." I said blushing harder.

"Did you check the top drawer?" Michael asked.

"Um, no." I said.

"Gosh dangit! I didn't by a condom and lube just for the grocery lady to stare at me really weird!" He and the other guys burst out luaghing.

"I want to wait anyways." I said.

"What about you, Luke?" Harry asked. I was a bit nervous for what he would say, but he pulled me into a hug and said.

"I'll always wait for Ashy."  I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Aw, that's so cute, now stop before I puke up breakfast." Connor said.

"Uh hey Michael?" Calum asked.

"Yeah?" He replied, not really paying attention.

"Can you go with me to the treehouse? I think I left something there." Calum looked really nervous.

"What? Sure." Michael said, getting up and following Cal out the door.

"Guys! We're gonna get dressed and go for a walk!" I announced pulling Luke away from his breakfast.

We got dressed and went outside.

"So, what are we doing?" Luke asked.

"Spying on Calum and Michael." I said. I kneeled in the bushes where we could just see  Calum and Michael in the treehouse.

"Wh-"

"Shhhh!" I cut Luke off.

"Okay." 

We sat there. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but hey were really into whatever they were talking about.

"Okay, Cal." I whispered. "Make your move."

"Oh, so you get to talk." Luke whispered.

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled.

"Wait, move? Ohhhhh." He said.

I whacked is head with the back of my hand. "You just got that now?" I whisper yelled again.

"I'm a dumb blonde ok?"

"My dumb blonde." Then I kissed him on the cheek, but shoved him so I could see what was happening. 

They were talking and talking. They both luaghed. Michael turned around to pick up something that dropped out of his pocket. Whe he turned back around Calum straight up kissed him. The funny thing was, Michael's whole body relaxed and he kissed back.

"My job here is done." I said. Crawling back out to where we were out of sight and earshot, leaving them in private. 

We stood up and walked back to the house.

"What exactly happened there?" Luke asked.

"A beautiful thing called Malum." I said.

We walked back to the house and barged into the door.

"The Malum ship has sailed!" I yelled.

Harry and Connor ran up. 

"Really?" Harry asked. "He's had a crush on Calum forever!"

"Who made the move?" Connor asked.

Luke looked confused. "You knew about this?"

"First, I know right! Second, I won the bet, hand over my 20$. Third, yes, of course! And you can't tell them." I said.

"Here's the money." Connor handed it over and pouted.

"Luke, we need to let them tell us this on thier own." Harry said.

"I know." Luke held up his hands in defense.

We sat down to watch the TMNT movie. The two lovebirds came and sat down with pink lips.

"We have something to tell you." Mikey said with a huge grin on hs face.

A/N: The Malum ship is officially sailing! Poor Connor, he's left out. It's okay, he can have one of you guys. What did you think? Bye eggplants/lovelies1

--C