Ch.19

I woke up in my hospital bed and Luke was gone. I can't remember much except for some weird stuff about a monkey? I don't know. Oh. Wait. Just kidding, Luke's over there asleep. Awww. He looks like a little puppy. I can't believe he stayed over night just for me. He's leaving today at six. I'm so sad. I hope I can get the confirmation from Dr. Liz to do rehab back home. I'm planning on surprising Luke with that today.

Luke started to rustle in his sleep and woke up.

"Hey sleepy head." I said.

"Morning sunshine. How are you feeling?" Luke asked, yawning and stretching.

"I'm feeling great. I just can't remember anything from yesterday. Did I completely make a fool out of myself?" I asked worridely.

"No, you were super cute." He said.

"Oh god, I must've been terrible." I felt my cheeks get hot.

Luke just came over to me and hooked his chin over my shoulder. "You should get ready. Yesterday I got confirmation from your nurse so we could go adventure today."

My eyes lit up. "Really? She said I could?!"

Luke luaghed at my response. "Yeah, sunshine, she did. Now, go get some clothes on."

I started to change into skinnies and a Blink t-shirt. 

Luke walked over to me. "I could just take you right now." 

Man, that tone was sexy, but I giggled and shoved him. "Very sexy Luke, but it's our second official date. I'm not that much of a manwhore."

"Fine. But, I still have an amazing day for us." His eyes looked so excited and hopeful.

"Where are we going then?" I asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see." He winked. "Are you done yet? Lets go! Lets go! Lets go!" He said pulling me out the door and jumping like a five year old.

"Luke, one second you're a romantic, the next you're a horny little fuck, and now you're a five year old, could you pick one?" I asked.

"Nope." He popped the p. "Come on slow poke."

---------------------------------

It was a long drive to wherever we were going. He put a blindfold on me.

"This better not be rape." I said.

"I can assure you, I'm not taking you to some dark alleyway, I promise." Luke luaghed.

After about another ten minutes or so, Luke announce we were there. 

We were in Times Square.

"Whoa, this is cool." I said.

"I know, but I want to do something, it's gonna be extremely cheesey." Luke said.

"You need to stop eating cheese pizza then apparently." I said.

He looked at me with a horrified expression. "Never!"

I luaghed. "Well?"

"I want to kiss here, but it's not New Years, so I came about two minutes to twelve." He looked really nervous and played with his hands while looking anywhere but me.

"Why would you think I could ever say no to you, Mister Cheesey Af." 

The awkwardness slipped away from his eyes and he said. "Only, 10 more seconds."

"Then come here!" I opened my arms for a hug.

We leaned in and he said. "Love you sunshine." Right before kissing me.

"Love you too." I blushed.

"Okay! Come on lazy bones we have things to do!" He pulled me along.

We ended up going to the biggest candy store I had ever seen. Then we ran around looking at stuff. We went into the Statue of Liberty. We stopped for lunch and we ended up sitting in the middle of central park about three hours before he had to leave.

We were just cuddling in a comfortable silence.

"Hey, sunshine?" He asked.

"Yeah Luke?" I asked.

"Do you think maybe one day, we'll have a family?"

"Maybe one day. We're kind of only 17." I said.

"Yeah, I know, I just sometimes like to think about it."

"Me too."

"We could adopt kids." He said.

"A boy and a girl." I said.

"Of course, but the boy would be older so he could protect her." Luke said.

"That would be my perfect family right there." I said.

We sat there for a while.

"Want me to go get us some cocoa?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

"I'll be right back." Luke then ran into the Caribou that was right across the grass and street.

He left his phone sitting on the bench. It lit up. I read over to see if it was my mum or Cal or someone.

From: Faith <3

Lukey? Where are you? You said you might be able to come over tonight.

What the fuck? Who was Faith? Maybe a cousin? Luke's phone lit up again.

From: Faith <3

Babe, seriously, my parents aren't home. We could definately have fun. ;)

Nope, not a cousin. It lit up again.

From: Faith <3

Just text me when you can. (Maybe the way you did last time ;) ) Love u!

I had tears in my eyes by this point. Was all this a fucking lie? I saw Luke coming back.

"Hey, the line was waaay long, maybe we could get some on the--"

I cut him off. "What the fuck Luke?! Is all this a fucking lie or game to you?! Or is this Faith so much more important?! Go fuck with her! I never ever want to see your fucked up face again!"

I ran as fast as I could before he could say anything. I ran all the way back to the hospital and burst into my room. My mum was standing there with our suitcases.

"The doctor says we can go home!" She turned around. "Oh, baby what's wrong?"

I just cried into her shoulder. "I wanna see Calum......and Mikey." I sniffled. "I-I'll tell you on the way home." I stuttered through sobs.

-------------

On the plane ride back I explained everything to her. She just comforted and cuddled me. I texted Calum and Michael while I was waiting for them to pick me up. I basically ran andjumped on them when they arrived.

"My poor, poor, Ashy." Calum said. 

"You in the need of cuddles?" Michael asked.

I just nodded my head and got in the car to go home with them.

A/N: Hi people! I was going to end it after the time square kiss but then this happened. I don't know. Love you eggplants! This chapter got the story rated R ,lol, not Jess's chapter. Wattpad is funny.

--C