Chapter 90

Brendon's POV

She thought I was that stupid. I laughed, watching as the doctor pulled her away from the door. I still can't believe that such a smart girl like her would go out of her way to go and see a doctor that qualifies as an idiot. 

"I-I'm afraid I said too much, Dr. Ross. I feel like he's watching me right now. H-He's going to kill you. I'm so stupid!"

 "Chloe, if you talk to me, I can help you out. Running away isn't going to do anything." Tears started to fall down her cheeks as she glanced at the door, then back at the doctor.

"Please, tell me more about this Brendon of yours." I crossed my arms, watching as the doctor struggled to get her to calm down. 

Even I could get her to calm down in seconds, but it seems like this doctor can't. "I-I wouldn't call him m-mine. He-he says I'm his."

I smirked, knowing that all this information was going to get her into all sorts of trouble. Now, I didn't watch the whole show that sat in front of my eyes, since I did have to go to work. 

No, not my priest job. I needed to start working on my cult, so we could get all this going. I had been giving red and white wine to people, but it wasn't your normal wine.

Oh, no. This wine hit all the nerves that help you control your own body. It makes it possible for me to control the mind until I'm done training the people. 

As of right now, I can gladly state that my cult is successfully functional. I have created my own people, who would serve me for the rest of their lives. 

I'm powerful. I will continue to grow with power as I gain more and more people in my cult, but I will have even more once I get a queen for my cult.