|Four|

Miles

*****

I'm so happy I was able to catch a flight home last night and I made it in time for brunch. I was astonished when I first laid my eyes on Natalie. I can't believe she is Nicole's fraternal twin sister.

They look similar, but unique at the same time. Nicole is beautiful inside and out. She and my brother, Skyler, are relationship goals.

Natalie is equally beautiful. She drew my attention immediately, when I first met her last year. Her unique hazel eyes are engaging. I tried not to stare, but her presence demanded my notice.

My mind keeps wandering back to meeting her after the race that I had just won.

Flashback, One year ago... Corby, England

Jaguar completed its final pre-season test at Rockingham Motor Speedway in Corby, England for it's new car. I was privileged to be a chosen driver in the race for Jaguar racing.

I've always loved racing cars. I was thrilled when they called me to be one of their drivers.

As I was getting out of my car I saw a peculiar sight. I was taking my helmet off and replacing it with a baseball cap. I did a double take, was that my sister-in-law standing talking to a fellow racer?

No, it couldn't be. I think I'm seeing things from the adrenaline rush I just had. I approached the driver. I've known him for a little while.

"Hey Miles. Great race, congratulations on coming in first place!" Logan Bingham gave me a hearty pat on the back, a hand shake, and huge grin with his pearly whites.

"Thank you." I flashed a modest smile.

"Oh, I don't mean to be rude. This is my sister, Natalie." Logan spoke with a doting look, smiling proudly at his sister.

I tried to hide the shock on my face and act unfazed. "Nice to meet you Natalie. My name is Miles Pennington." I extended my hand.

She was gorgeous. She looked liked Nicole, but slightly different at the same time. People think I look just like my brother and we're two years apart in age.

Natalie's soft shake of my hand was indescribable. "It's nice to meet you Miles. Congratulations on your win." She had a beautiful smile, alluring hazel eyes, with long eyelashes, and a heart shaped face.

She and Nicole could pass for twins. It was so strange talking to her, knowing that she was someone else.

"Thank you." I inclined my head as I focused on the contour of her face.

"Is your family here in England with you, Miles?" Her voice held a melodic tone.

"No my family is back home in Savannah. I came solo-I usually do. My family doesn't share my passion for racing. My mama gets so nervous every time I'm in a race. I decided to stop racing for a while and I have settled in Savannah." I paused briefly.

"I work for our family shipping business, Pennington Inc. But, then I got the call from Jaguar racing and I had to come test out this new car." I was speaking to Logan also, but my eyes kept straying to Natalie.

"So you have a passion for racing Jaguars? I love Jaguars. My brother taught me a lot about cars growing up and I come to most of his races." Natalie chimed in, looking directly into my eyes.

She had a stare that was mesmerizing. I was in awe of this charming woman who loved racing cars.

I had never met Logan's family before. I was certainly interested in learning more after meeting, Natalie. It was intriguing watching her.