Sick (VentusXReader)

A/N: Hi, I know I haven't updated in a very long time. I finished KHIII, it really...screwed me up. I cried for hours. Anyways, it has settled now and with all the happy endings it has I now have ideas for one shots. So I'm gonna bust a few out. Remember requests are still open. Pretty sure I had a request for a VentusXReader so here it is. I'll try to dish out my requests tonight.

-----

"I really can't believe you, Ven." You said as you wrung out a clean wet towel into a bowl of water. You placed it on Ventus' warm forehead. He had a fever and the only one to care for him was you since Aqua and Terra had to train for their upcoming Mark of Mastery exam.

"You're blaming me for getting sick?" Ventus groaned as the cold towel soaked into his skin.

"No one else is sick, so you did this all yourself." You fixed Ven's covers then sat down on a chair next to his bed. "We could have been out there training too. We really need to catch up."

"I'm sorry." Ventus said as he sulked into his covers. You tasseled his hair before getting up.

"I should go get you some soup. I'll be right back." You walked over to his door and carefully slipped out. A little while later you came back in with a bowl of soup in your hands. You set it down on the nightstand as Ven was sound asleep in his bed. You gently shook him awake.

"I'm sleepy..." Ventus complained. You helped him sit up and set up a tiny tray to put over his lap. You set the soup down on the tray and watched as Ventus stared into his full bowl. "Can...you feed me?"

You rolled your eyes while picking up the spoon. You took a spoonful of soup and blew on it before raising it to Ven's lips. "You're luck that I lo-" You stopped yourself before you could finish the sentence by shoving the spoon into Ven's mouth.

Ven panicked to swallow the soup down. "Wait, what were you saying?" He said in a panicked tone. "And I almost choked!" He coughed a little.

"Nothing!" You shoved another spoonful into Ven's mouth.

"This is really good, but can you try to not kill me?" Ventus whined. "All of this coughing is going to make you sick too." He pouted.

"I never get sick."

-----

You groaned as Ventus helped you sit up in bed to feed you soup.

"Remember how you said you didn't get sick?" Ventus teased.

"Shutup." You crossed your arms.

"Fine then, I won't feed you." Ventus put the spoon down.

"No fair! I fed you!" You protested. Ventus giggled then proceeded to feed you your soup until it was finished.

"I'm really sorry that I made you sick." Ventus said as he removed the tray from your lap. He helped you to lay back down in bed. He tucked you in then started to leave. "I'll let you get some sleep."

"No, Ventus." You called out. Ventus turned around and walked back over to your bedside. You reached a hand out to hold his. "Can you stay for a while?" You asked. Ventus sat down on a chair next to your bed and held your hand with both of his.

"Of course."

After a while you had fallen asleep and Ventus gently placed your hand under the covers. He got up and kissed your forehead before leaving your room.