Misfortune (Norted!SoraXReader)

A/N: This one has been on my list for...quite some time.

-----

     "Riku!" You shouted as you blocked an attack from hitting him. Young Xehanort had just left through a dark corridor to leave Riku in a trap. He had explained that Sora was no longer Sora. The shock left him open for Sora to try and attack Riku, but you came just in time to save him. You looked up from the attack you were blocking to see Sora with orange eyes. "Riku, please get up!" You looked to your friend for a moment who was in shock. He shook it away and summoned his keyblade.

     "Sora, snap out of it!" Riku cried out. You jumped back to let Sora's attack hit nothing but the air. You and Riku prepared yourselves as Sora rushed towards you two. He swing his keyblade numerous times as the two of you blocked it. It seemed to go on forever.

     "Sora, please. This isn't you!" You shouted as you blocked attacks. The two of you looked at each other as you realized you would have to beat the darkness out of Sora. "I don't know if I can do it, Riku!" You shouted. "I can't hurt Sora."

     "That's not Sora." Riku scowled and rushed towards him with attacks. You wiped your tears away and joined your friend. You could only hope that this was the right thing to do. You thought of all your journeys with Sora up until now. Could you have prevented this? Were you too slow? Did you all fail your Mark of Mastery exam?

     After a while of battling you and Riku were panting. Sora still looked evil as ever. He also didn't look like he was tired. You looked to Riku with tears in your eyes. "What do we do?" You asked.

     "We keep fighting. Sora is in there." Riku gripped his keyblade harder as he began to fight more. You watched your two best friends fight as you realized this fight wasn't going anywhere. "[Y/N], I can't do that without you." You looked to see Riku blocking an attack from Sora. The two looked like statues. You got up and realized what had to be done. You closed your eyes as you rushed towards the two boys. You opened them at the last second before hitting Sora hard in the head. You fell back asleep you watched your friend fall down. You could almost see the darkness escape him. You and Riku picked him up and decided to find a way back home.

-----

     "Master Yen Sid, will Sora ever wake up?" You asked. He laid in the corner, sleeping.

     "The boy needs time." He replied. You walked over to Sora and crouched down. You wished that you could open his eyes to reassure yourself that the darkness was gone. You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up at Riku as he tried to pull you away from Sora.

     "He'll be fine. We need to carry out that final mission." Riku led you out of the tower with regret of leaving Sora alone. The two of you headed back to the islands to retrieve Kairi.

-----

     The two of you came back after dropping Kairi off with the good fairies to Sora at a tiny table with Donald and Goofy. You and Riku looked at each other before running towards him.

     "Sora!" The two of you shouted. Sora turned around and was wearing comical glasses with a fake nose and mustache.

     "Riku, [Y/N]!" Sora exclaimed. He took off the glasses and ran over to hug you two. You could feel tears rolling down your cheeks from seeing his blue eyes once again. "I don't know what I'd do without you guys." Sora said. The three of you pulled away from each other as you wiped away some tears.

     "You'd be hopeless." You laughed and kissed Sora on the cheek. Sora turned to hug you one more time. You could hear Donald and Goofy awwing at the moment. The two of you pulled away and you smiled.

     "So am I supposed to kiss him too?" Riku teased. The three of you laughed.