Trouble (VentusXBaby!ReaderXVanitas)

A/N: Whoever gave me this idea, it's really great. I've been trying to relive some old comical moments from cartoons with this one.

-----

"I'm not gonna do it." Vanitas held the baby like it was a bomb and handed it to his brother Ventus. "You do it."

"And just what is it that I'm supposed to do?!" Ventus shouted as he frantically danced around in fear with the baby.

"Change the diaper!" Vanitas threw a clean diaper at his brothers face and laughed. Ventus stopped running around in a panic and pulled the diaper off of his face. He walked over to the changing table as the baby cried and tried to make it sit up. He set down the diaper and pondered for a while.

"Vanitas? How do you change a diaper?" Ventus asked. Vanitas scoffed and sighed before walking next to his brother.

"You're useless without me." He exclaimed as he unzipped the baby's onesie and slid the clean diaper under the dirty one. He opened the dirty one and proceeded to show Ventus where to clean before wrapping the entire diaper up and throwing it away. "At least wrap the new diaper on." Vanitas said as he walked away from the baby. Ventus winced from making his brother angry. For once it was actually his own fault for not knowing how to change a diaper. He tried his best to stick the new diaper on right then redressed the baby. He then picked up the baby and held it above his head.

"We are babysitting masters!" Ventus exclaimed. Exactly at that moment the front door opened. The changing table was in the living room, right in sight if you were to open the front door. Everyone froze as Aqua walked in and paused. It took her a few seconds to realize that her baby was in the air.

"Ven! Put [Y/N] down!" She exclaimed as she dropped her keys and ran towards you. She grabbed you from Ventus then began to rock you back and forth.

"She was fine, Aqua! We were just having fun." Ventus explained.

"I really tried to stop him, Aqua. Ventus has been so reckless with [Y/N]. I can't even take my eyes off of the two for one second to get a soda." Vanitas said as he walked into the living room from the kitchen. He opened up a soda and took a sip before putting it down on a table. He then remembered to use a coaster to make himself look better than Ventus.

"Ventus, you need to learn more from Vanitas. You have to be gentle with babies." Aqua began to tickle your stomach and you gave out a giggle.

"Aww!" Ventus exclaimed at the sound of your laugh. Aqua smiled then handed you over to Ventus.

"Be careful, please. Vanitas you're in charge. I just came home to grab a few things before I head out again." Aqua rummaged through some papers on top of the coffee table. She grabbed what she needed then headed over to kiss you on top of the head. She left the house with a wave to the boys.

"Vanitas, that wasn't fair." Ventus said.

"Why would you Simba the poor baby for?" Vanitas scoffed. Ventus tried to think of a comeback but fell short.

"So what should we do now?" Ventus asked his brother.

"Probably feed her since she just pooped." Vanitas said. He pointed to the kitchen. "Get a bottle from the fridge and warm it up in the bottle warmer." He commanded. He took the baby away from Ventus and walked over to the couch. The set you down next to him in a sitting position as he turned on the TV. "Oh shit, John Wick. You're gonna love this [Y/N]."

"Vanitas, she's a baby!" Ventus exclaimed in protest.

"Didn't I ask for a bottle?" Vanitas scowled. Ventus sighed and walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and saw a few bottles with dates labeled on them. That's when he realized that these weren't just bottle with any milk, these were bottles with human milk. Aqua's milk. Ventus put on oven mitts before grabbing the bottle. He held it away from his body as he looked for the bottle warmer. When he spotted it he ran to the appliance qne almost tossed the bottle inside. He clicked the button then waited for it to beep. He used the mitts to grab the bottle then carry it out to the living room.

Vanitas was sound asleep on the couch when Ventus set the bottle down on the coffee table.

"Vanitas, where's the baby?" Ventus asked. Vanitas shot up and looked around.

"Where did you put her! Ventus, this isn't funny!" Vanitas began to frantically look around the couch before grabbing the bottle and shaking it as if it were a box of dog treats. "[Y/N], milk!" Vanitas looked at the date on the bottle then gagged. "Mommy's milk!"

Ventus looked around the room. He looked behind the couch and the TV. He went back into the kitchen and looked under the kitchen table and started to open all of the drawers in a state of panic. Vanitas and Ventus then approached each other.

"I'll check the garage, you check upstairs!" Ventus shouted. Vanitas nodded before running upstairs. He smirked for a quick second for finally being able to command his brother. He then started to open empty trash cans in the garage. He opened the door to Terra's nice car in the garage and found no baby. He looked under and over the car. He grunted in frustration and began to look inside the washer and dryer. He then became impatient and ran upstairs to Vanitas. He found his brother whining as he looked under the crib and inside of the baby's closet.

"It's all my fault, Ven! She disappeared!" Vanitas whined. The two of them then heard a burp. A baby burp. The brothers rushed down to the living room to see you under the coffee table with an empty milk bottle next to you. Ventus crouched down and picked you up as you began to giggle.

"She...was playing hide and seek." Vanitas said, relieved. He laughed to himself a couple of times before sitting on the couch in despair.

Ventus set you down on the couch and used his hands to play peek a boo with you. You kept giggling as you tried to remove his hands from his face.

"I'm home." The two brothers heard as Terra walked through the door. He smiled at the scene of Ventus playing with you. He then gave Ventus a questioning look about Vanitas sulking into his hands. Ventus shrugged as Terra walked over to pick you up.

"How was your day, [Y/N]?" Terra asked. You tried to grab Terra's nose and he chuckled. The boys groaned.