Lifetime (Lea/AxelXReader)

A/N: So I was going to go to bed early, then I thought how about I give my readers something special tonight? I mean it's a Saturday night, most people are probably out partying or at sleepovers. And the rest of you are probably on here, waiting for your favorite writers to update. Well, here I am. I can't let you sleep without crying tonight all alone.

Remember, I'm a comment vampire. I die inside without them. (Requests are still open too.)

-----As young kids

"Lea, give it back!" You said as you chased the red haired boy around the plaza. He had stolen your last cookie that your mom baked for your lunch. Last week he stole your doll, but Isa helped get it back for you. You wished that Lea could be more like Isa.

"No way!" Lea then tried to put cookie in his mouth before Isa stook his foot out. Lea tripped over his foot and your cookie went flying through the air. Isa caught it with no sweat then handed it to you.

"Thank you, Isa!" You said as you took your cookie. You cracked it in half and gave one of the halves to Isa. He took it and smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked. You nodded and the two of you enjoyed the cookie. Isa was your best friend and Lea was a bully.

"Hey no fair!" Lea whined from the ground. You stuck your tongue out at him. What a meanie.

-----As preteens

You and Isa were walking to Mr. Scrooge's shop to go buy sea salt ice cream. In the distance you could hear Lea calling after you two.

"Hey wait for me!" Isa continued walking as you waited for Lea. When Isa realized that you were no longer walking next to him he stopped and turned towards you.

"Are you really going to wait for that fool?" Isa asked. You nodded your head as Lea was almost caught up to you two. "But he constantly bullies you." Isa said.

"My mom said that's his way of showing that he likes me." You explained. Isa shook his head.

"Thanks for waiting." Lea sighed as he panted a few times. His hands were on his knees as he was slightly bent over to catch his breath.

"Did you just say thanks? Where's the Lea I know? Is he in there?" You asked. You knocked on his head a few times.

"Hey stop that!" He swatted your hand away. You and Isa laugh then continued to walk. Lea followed the two of you. Isa bought two ice creams and gave you one.

"What about me?" Lea complained.

"What about you?" Isa retorted. You giggled until Lea took a bite out of your ice cream.

"Hey! That's not yours!" You pushed him away.

"You can have the rest." Lea said as he snickered and bought himself one. You watched as Isa took a bite out of Lea's ice cream.

"Hey, what gives?!" Lea yelled. Isa smiled at you.

"Thanks, Isa." You smiled back at him. He was still your best friend.

-----As teens

"She's not going to say yes." Isa said as Lea held the rose closer to his body.

"It doesn't hurt to try!" Lea shouted at Isa. He rolled his eyes and put a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Lea, you constantly bully and tease her." Isa explained. Lea looked to the ground with regret.

"Yeah, well I don't know how else to act around her. And you're always acting like her knight in shining armor and making me look like the bad guy!" Lea looked at the rose with sorrow in his eyes.