Chapter 2

LOUIS POV-

My ribs hurt, and so does my head I've been trying to open my eyes for awhile, but it just isn't working.

My eyes are opening, slowly, but atleast they're opening. Im in my room. How did i get here? Surely my 'parents' didnt bring me back to my room...

I hear sobbing in the corner of my room, but i cant bring myself to lift my head up.

I hear another loud sob, and then a sniffle.

"L-Louis?" I hear Lottie's voice mumble

I tried to answer but words wouldn't come out.

"Louis, please answer me. I know your sexuality and it doesn't bother me, you're my brother either way. I wanted to call the police, but dad took my phone. So i just brought you to your room." She says quietly.

"Are you o-okay?" I manage to get out.

"Am i okay? Louis, are YOU okay?" She partially shrieks.

"Sh, Lottie you're going to attract mums and dads attention." I whisper, trying to make her calm.

"Dont even worry about them right now, they left, and said that we aren't allowed to have contact with you while they're gone." Lottie says.

"What? Lottie get out I don't want you getting hurt again ." I practically screech.

"Louis! Dont you get it? They're gone right now. G-O-N-E, gone." Lottie says calmly.

"Okay? But what if they come back while you're still in this room with me?"

"Oh Lou, they probably wont be back until midnight. Im pretty sure they went to the bar! I mean after all they wouldn't want to be here if someone showed up and their son was knocked out cold for over 24 hours." Lottie says in a humorous tone, at the beginning, but a little sadly at the end.

"24 hours? Lott how am i still alive? I haven't got medical attention while i was knocked out for a bloody long time. How...?" I say curiously.

"Oh, um, emember how i took the CPR class?" She says proudly, "well you went cold and there was only a slight faint pulse, and i got scared, so i gave you CPR, kinda?" She says, lookin unsure of herself.

"Wow, it really did work, i used to be doubtful of your class, but it really payed off , huh?" Louis says smirking.

"Yeah i guess" she says and we laugh but quickly stop when out of my window we see my mums car pull into the driveway.

"Lottie! Out!" I say quietly, but harshly.

She sends me a sympathetic look then says ' i love you, lou...' And walks out of my room.

A wave of relief hits me when i see my mum just getting out of the car, quickly followed by my father...

I dont like calling him that. It just seems so unrealistic.

I hear the front door slam and i pretend like im asleep.

Next my door opens, and im confused but my eyes remain closed.

"Open the bottle, hurry!" I hear my mum whisper.

"Hold on its not opening." Says Mark quietly.

"You're wasting time. " My mum whispers loudly.

"Shut the hell up, okay im ready."

"I'm not doing anything. Why is it so hard for you guys to accept my sexuality?" I say, determined to find out.

"We dont accept fags. They are disgusting and a disgrace. Louis, you were an obvious mistake. We didnt want a boy, we wanted a girl. This may explain why you have 'girl qualities' like liking men." Says mum.

"Johannah is right, you were a mistake and you should probably just do the world a favor and leave for good. We have a surprise for you at school tomorrow. Have fun, you bitch." Mark sneers.