Ch. 23

Louis POV-

I dont know what im feeling for Harry. It's quite a different feeling. I dont know if i would call it love. Correct me if im wrong, but isn't it a bit too early for that?

Whatever it is; it hasn't gone away. In fact, i think its only getting stronger.

Could i love him? I dont know. I could, obviously. But do i really know what love is? I mean, yeah i love my little sisters, but this is something different.

"Babe, hello? Earth to Lou!" Harry says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, what?" I say embarrassed.

"I asked what you wanted for dinner..."

"Oh, love, dont worry about that. I want to try and make you something ..." I chuckle. I absolutely suck at cooking.

"Okay, just try to not burn my treehouse down?"

I nod and Harry blushes.

I live for the effect i have on him. I did nothing. Just nodded.

I climb the ladder with Harry following and i open the door to our little home.

•••••

"Why do you even have a stove, no how do you have a stove?" I giggle.

"Oh, um, i thought i told you. This house wasn't originally mine. It was actually some lad named Niall's house, but he moved to the city. Went to school though. Not sure where."

I nod. Wait, Niall? Dont know too many people with that name... My eyes widen.

"Erm, could you describe what he looked like?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," Harry continues, "he had blonde hair, really blue, blue eyes. He was quite the charmer. He was really nice too, why, is something wrong?"

"Its just erm, i think i know who you're talking about. He was actually my bestfriend."

I sit down to process the thoughts. Why would Niall live out here? Now that i think about it, I've never actually gone to Nialls flat before. He always changed the subject when i suggested we should stay at his house.

"Oh, now that you have me thinking, he actually mentioned your name once. Said something about how you guys were friends for years, but he was always too embarrassed to invite you over." Harry says.

Why would Niall live here? He had so much money...

"Oh, anyways, i should probably start supper." I state; trying to change the subject.

Harry nods and sits on a stool.

What should i make?

••••••

"This is good, what is it?" Harry says, with a mouthful.

"First, dont talk with your mouth full. Second, its chicken wrapped in Parma ham stuffed with mozzarella with a side of homemade mash."

"I didnt know you could cook!" Harry exclaims.

"I cant." I say.

Harry bursts into laughter and almost chokes on his dinner. He is honestly the cutest thing.

"Its not funny!" I say pouting.

Harry giggles and says, "well, i mean, you weren't really the best at cooking this, either..."

I go into a deeper pout and then i just glare at Harry.

"I'm not going to cuddle with you tonight." I say.

"Fine."

"Fine."

See, im saying that, but i will probably give in first.

After dinner Harry and I lay down and Hazz raises an eyebrow.

"No." I say.

He crosses his arms over his chest and shrugs as if to say 'i dont care .'

I turn over so that my back is facing him and i hear a whimper.

Turning over again, i see Harry with the same pout i had on earlier.

"No. Not until you say that im a good cook."

"But you even said you couldn't!"

"You're supposed to make me feel better!" I say.

"Fine. I guess the food was alright." Harry suggests.

"Fine. I guess you will be alright tonight without us cuddling, as well."

"No!" Harry says frantically holding out his pinky finger," no, it was good, 'promise!"

I try not to giggle at his sudden desperateness.

"Okay." I grin and he pulls me into his chest .

"Goodnight, baby." I say.

"Wait, can you sing for me? I heard you singing earlier and i want to hear it again."

What? My singing is quite bloody terrible.

"Okay..." I say nervously.

"Do you know the song Angels On The Moon? Because i really like that one..." Harry says grinning.

"Of course" I say, and then i start.

"Do you dream that the world will know your name? So tell me your name.

Do you care about all the little things, or anything at all?

I want to feel, all the chemicals inside. I want to feel...

I want a sunburn, just to know that im alive, to know that im alive...

Dont tell me if im dying, because i dont want to know. I cant see the sun, then maybe i should go.

Dont wake me cuz im dreaming of angels on the moon. Where everyone you know never leaves too soon.

Do you believe in the day that you were born, tell me do you believe? And do you know that everydays the first of the rest of your life?

Dont tell me if im dying, because i dont want to know. If i cant see the sun then maybe i should go.

Dont wake me because im dreaming of angels on the moon. Where everyone you know never leaves too soon.

This is to one last day in the shadows, and to know a brothers love. This is to New York cities angels. And the rivers of our bloods, this is to all of us, to all of us.

Dont tell me if im dying, because i dont want to know. If i cant see the sun then maybe I should go.

Dont wake me cuz im dreaming of angels on the moon. Where everyone you know never leaves too soon.

Yeah, you can tell me all your thoughts of all the stars that fill polluted skies.

And show me where you run to when no ones left to take your side.

Dont tell me where the road ends, cuz i just dont want to know, no i dont want to know.

Dont tell me if im dying.

Dont tell me if im dying."

As soon as i finish, i hear a snore. I smile and snuggle further into Harry's chest. I think tonight i might actually get a fair amount of sleep.