Ch.9

"Okay, Harry you can take your hands off my eyes now." I said, teasing him since we just arrived at his place and he wants me to be surprised when i see it.

He blushes and replies "Sorry." With clear embarrassment.

He releases his hands from over my eyes and stands back. I look in front of me in pure astonishment. His place is amazing. I mean its not an award winning flat, in fact its not even a flat, its more of a treehouse. It has Christmas lights running from one tree to another and vines are running down the face of the treehouse. The ladder is made of vines and logs.

"Do you like it?" Harry says nervously.

"Harry..." I cant even finish my sentence. I am wondering how he did such a good job, after all he cant go into town as he has cat ears, which is why I'm wondering how he managed.

I look around and notice a clothesline with clothsline hangers holding Polaroid pictures. There are pictures of him at many of what i am guessing was his birthday parties but they cut off after about his 12th party.

"Harry? Where are the rest of your birthday parties..?" I ask, afraid of offending him.

He looks down at his feet and says, quietly and barely understandable, "I never had anymore.."

To my terror a tear rolls down his cheek. I rush over and he flinches. I try to give him a hug, but he shrugs away.

"Harry... Im sorry i didnt mean to bring it up." I sympathetically say, although i wish he would tell me more.

"Come on, let's go inside, its getting cold.." He says and pulls me towards the ladder.

Inside of the treehouse is so much better, which i thought was impossible. He had blankets in the corner of it and it was perfectly lit with many Christmas lights just like the outside. He had put up a lantern and another clothesline that had mason jars with marbles and smaller candles inside of them.

I couldn't help but notice how cute the boy looked with a pink nose and his hair a bit rough looking. Before I wasn't too sure about his fringe (if you know where louis said this you're cool 😂), but it looks as if he had shaken it up a bit. Why does this boy have to be so cute..? Ugh. The struggle .

Oh shit, i forgot to ask what his age is, i dont want to get too into someone who is either far younger or far older then me.

"Harry how old are you?" I ask quickly.

"Im 16... What about you?" He says shyly. Him being shy only makes him look EVEN cuter.

"Im 18, just making sure you weren't too young." I said laughing.

"Too young for what?" He asks hesitantly.

"I dont know? Being alone like this.." I say, regretting it.

"I'm not alone.. Im independent." He say, pain evident in his eyes.

Damnit, louis, stop hurting him. I think to myself.

"Im tired. Let's go to sleep... " Harry says.

I agree, and honestly, not to my surprise, he grabs a blanket and walks to the other side of the treehouse.

"Erm, Harry. You could've stayed here, i dont bite." I say hiding a smile.

"No, I'm pretty sure you do. " He says sarcastically.

This kid has sass.

"Buuuut im coooold. I need a cuddle buddy..." I say with pleading eyes.

"Aw, im so sorry! Of course i will cuddle with you!" Harry says a little too happily..

"Really!?" I say smirking.

"Yeah, when i die." He says flicking off the switch on the wall that turned off every light.

"You could've just said no. No need to get me all excited." I say, hearing Harry snicker.

"Night." I whisper and fall asleep soon enough.