Twenty-seven

Louis POV-
~Monday~

"Harry, get up!" I say but he just groans.

"I dont feel good." He says covering his face.

"Are you going to stay in, today?"

"I think so.. Can you stay with me?" He whined.

"No. I have to go to work. But i can buy you some tea when i leave work today."

"Okay! But hurry at work please."

I nod and go into the kitchen.

After making Harry the last packet of tea, i leave the place.

--Harry's POV

I wake up from my nap to a tapping on the trapdoor. Louis? Is he home already?

How long was i asleep for?

"Louis, is that you?"

No answer.

Suddenly the trapdoor swings open and reveals a buff man who looks to be atleast 30 years old.

I try to scream but nothing comes out.

He asks me to come with him somewhere, but when I say no he tackles me.

I fight back, of course, but he is just too strong.

I struggle, but when I see him pull a knife out of one of his pockets and a rag out of his other I knew it was no use.

--Louis POV

"Thanks Paul." I say, "Im heading out, see you later!"

I almost turn home when I realize I forgot to get Harry some tea.

As I'm walking to the store, I think I hear a faint scream. I just shrug it off and continue walking. Something just feels wrong.

(After the store- walking home.)

With every second I get a stranger feel in my stomach. Quickening my pace I arrive in the clearing with our treehouse. It's abnormally quiet.

I climb the ladder and swing open the trapdoor.

"Harry?" I ask, no answer.

"Harry? I got that tea you wanted..."

Still no answer.

It took me a second to take in my surroundings. Harry's flower vase is broken and the treehouse is just a huge mess.

"H-Harry...?" I ask frantically.

Where is he? Panic settles in when I see a little bit of blood on the floor. Why would someone attack him?

Without thinking I run out of the place and towards the bakery.

Swinging the door open, i call, "Paul? Paul!"

"Im in here, Louis is that you?"

I run towards his door skidding to a stop in front of it and then opening that one too.

"H-ha-Harry isn'tinthehouse i-i thinksomeonetookhim!" I tried to say but it came out in a jumble of words.

"Calm down, sit in the chair anf breathe, I can't understand you!"

I nod and then he makes a gesture that tells me to speak.

"Harry isn't in the treehouse. It's all messed up and there was a little blood on the floor. Paul! What do I do? What if they hurt him?"

Paul's eyes widen and he starts to mumble words as if putting the pieces together.

"Harry- ears.. Harry- gone.. Mess.." He continues, "oh my god. They're together! Louis? I think when we find Harry- which we will, we will also find Nick.. My husband..."

I look at Paul with questioning eyes.

"I need you to tell me everything Harry has ever mentioned that May have seemed a bit strange to you."

-PLEASE READ-

I am extremely sorry i have updated in a really long time. Oh gosh. Anyways, everytime i uploaded one it would delete and i would have to start over. Hopefully i fixed that problem.

If this gets 4 i will write the next chapter really soon ☺️

Again, sorry for the slow updates.