Thirty-one

*1 year time skip*

Louis POV-

"Guys, it has to be perfect. Okay, so i ask him on the date. You guys stay here. Remember after his answer, and only if its a yes, the fireworks go off, okay? Okay. Go." I say, speaking to Niall, Mark, Nick, Perrie, Zayn, and Lottie.

Yes, Lottie, shes been kicked out, as well. My parents found out about how she supports me, yet how different she is to me. I mean, i obviously dont like girls, but she does. Yes, Lottie came out to our parents as bisexual.

I dont know how she found me, but she did. She has been living with Harry and I. The flat we live in is stunning.

I make my way home, nervous as hell for the days upcoming events.

Entering our home, i see Harry watching tv. Its been almost 6 months since we moved in and he is still so intrigued with how the tv is and how it works. Mark bought us both iphones.

"Hey babe!" I say, kissing his cheek, "do you mind going out on a date with me at around 5?"

"No, not at all." He says, turning off the tv.

"Okay, well we have about an hour since we should probably get going at 4:30."

Until about 4 we played the wii.

I made sure he got ready 30 minute before we had to leave, because he takes forever. Honestly.

"This one or this one?" He says holding up two button downs.

"Harry, you sound like a teenage girl." I say laughing.

He smirks and chooses the navy blue button down.

--

We leave the house at 4:25 and arrive at the park at around 4:55. Not bad.

We brought our little picnic along. Its cute. The closer it gets to 5, the shakier i get. My palms are getting sweatier and sweatier.

I check the time and its 5:01, its now or never.

I help Harry up from his laying position.

"Harry, honestly you've made my year. You've completed me. You've been there through everything. You're my everything." I say getting down on one knee and Harry brings his hand up to his mouth, "so Harold Edward Styles, will you marry me?"

I take the ring out of my back pocket and hold it up.

"Yes, yes, yes." Harry says, continuing to say yes.

A tear rolls down his cheek as i put the ring on his finger.

He kisses me multiple times before i put an arm around his back and look up at the sky. Any minute now.

On que, the sky lights up from brilliant colors and shapes.

Nothing could compare to this.

A/n

YOU GUYS THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER .
However i will be doing an epilogue. I also have 2 other stories, which i have not finished. I do update them, though. They are both larry, dont worry.

Thank you whoever voted/commented/read.

I love you guyysss.