Ch.8

"Im not going to hurt you... Its okay!" I whisper, with a nervous smile.

"H-hi" the lad says sniffling.

"Were you the one that dragged me out of that water right there..?" The boy nods, "You know, you didnt have to save me.. I actually really didnt want to be saved..." I say quietly.

"Y-you couldve died, you didnt want to be alive?" Says the lad, ears perking up, clearly confused.

"Well, i cant deny it." I state.

"Oh, Have i forgot my manners! My name is louis... Whats your name?" The boy shrugs his shoulders, "What, do you not know your own name?" I snort. I regretted it as soon as i said it, the lads eyes showed obvious hurt and he had tears filling his eyes.

"No, no, im sorry, dont cry!" I say pitifully, "do you remember the first letter, atleast?"

"H" he said proudly.

"Im going to name off a few names that begin with the letter H and you tell me if any of them sound familiar. Okay?" The lad nods.

"Hunter?" He shakes his head.

"Hilario?" He shakes his head again.

"Hannah?" He shrivels up his nose and shakes his head and i couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh! Harry? Harold?" I say mentally face palming myself.

The boy nods.

"They both sound familiar...?" Says the boy.

"I-i remember! Its Harold.. The man just use to call me harry..." Says the kid, whom is now apparently Harold/ Harry.

"Aw, i like that name its cute, it suits you well." I say with a wink.

"Whats wrong with your eye! Did i hurt it, im so sorry!" Says Harry looking worried.

"No, no its a gesture. Im fine, you didnt hurt me." I say, Harry looking relieved.

"What are you doing out here by yourself anyways?" I question.

"My owner dumped me... He said i was a mistake and that I wasn't supposed to be made." Made? Owner? Dumped? What? I mean, sure he has ears but he is so sweet and innocent what could he have done?

"Do you mind if i stayed with you for a while? I mean like i dont really have a home anymore.." I say, calmly.

"You got dumped too?" Say Harry curiously.

"Kind of... I guess somewhere along those lines." I say.

"Sure!" Harry quite almost yells, eyes filled with excitement.

I walk over to give him a hug and to my delight he hugs back, this just feels so right. I mean he is a pretty attractive lad. Green eyes, perfect hair, cute personality and who could forget his beautiful voice.

He grabs my wrist and says, "Here let me show you were i stay?"

I nod, allowing him to drag me along.

--authors note--

Hi, this is my first story like this 💁 not my first larry story though. Thank you for voting, @jadeLL ☺️ i hope you like this story, dont forget to vote and share with friends 🙈