Ch. 21

Louis POV-

We walk into the small bakery and i see my boss at the counter typing what I'm guessing was a receipt for the customer in front of him.

I guess he heard the doorbell ring, because he looks up and smiles. Beckoning us over to him.

He says have a nice day to the customer in front of him and scurries towards us.

He stops in front as if asking for an answer on what happened.

Harry looks at me with questioning eyes and i know he is expecting me to tell Paul that we are now official.

"I asked Harry to be my boyfrie-"

"And?" Paul says cutting me off with a bit too much excitement, he was practically jumping up and down. Okay.

"He said yes..." I say smiling and then winking at Harry.

He smiles and kisses me on the cheek, blushing slightly.

"Oh! Thats so great, aw. You guys are so cute! Let me get a picture! Dont move." He says hurrying to get his camera.

Harry looks at me confused and i shrug as to say 'just go with it' and he nods, understanding.

We smile as Paul snaps a quick picture of us.

"Ooh. Thats going on the wall behind the front counter. Y'all are so cute!"

He is letting his gay show.. Im sorry that was really bad. He is way to happy for us becoming a couple, i mean.

Paul is already like a father to me, though. He listens, he gets excited for me. He cares. Thats what matters.

I really hope he knows that i am extremely greatful for how amazing he has been for the past few days.

"Get back to work,though. say would you like to work here as well, Harry? We are a bit short on employees." Paul says smiling.

Harry nods his head and looks at me as if asking for permission.

"Yeah, fine." I say.

"Great! You can start working right away."

Okay... Now Harry works with me. Well, hey, now we are getting twice the income. We just have to make sure his beanie stays on.

The doorbell rings and then rings again. I grab Harry's hand and we hurry behind the counter. I grab two stools and seat myself behind the cash register with Harry right next to me.

I grab his hand and rub circles with my thumb. He smiles happily.

I watch as one, then two, then three customers make their way into the bakery. One has a cute little daughter who looks about 3. She is wearing a beanie and a scarf and she is so adorable.

I look over and see Harry practically falling out of his chair.

"Harry, what the fuck are you doing?" I say chuckling.

"She is so cute, i want one some day, you know?" He says

"One day," i nod," one day..."

A male customer walks up to the cash register and asks for a batch of sugar cookies i nod my head and point to the rack with sugar cookies on it and Harry understandingly gets up and grabs a box to put the cookies in.

I type out the receipt and hand it to the man, as i hear a slight sound behind me and then a gulp. The man in front of me slightly smiles obviously trying to stifle a laugh.

I turn around and see Harry standing wide eyed with a cookie on the floor in front of him i shake my head and giggle.

Saying sorry to the man, i grab another cookie and put it in the box. I hand it to him and as the man walks away, i whisper to Harry, "maybe you should let me handle this."

He nods and blushes. He is so clumsy. Its cute. I teach him how to use the cash register and what seems like only an hour later, our shift was done.

I didnt want to stop working, it was so fun. But, i also just wanted to get home and to snuggle with Hazz.

We link hands and walk out the door waving a goodbye to Paul.

Paul says we get payed at the end of each month. Its already almost the end of November, but he said he will pay us for this whole month anyways because we are just 'so darn good'. Even if Harry did drop a cookie.

I just want to snuggle up with Harry. Its one of the best things, im thinking, will happen with us being together, like a couple. We are a couple. Harry's mine. All mine.