Ch.12

Harry's POV- (betcha WERENT expecting that were yuh?)

I wake up and the sun is shining, it seems to be brighter ever since louis' came along. Louis. I sit up and he isn't there. I almost panic but i remember that he is going to an interview today.

I stretch and i feel my shoulder make a popping sound. Oh great. Now i have to deal with my shoulder, again. Ever since the incident my shoulder has gotten sore atleast once a week.

It sucks. I have to stretch for about ten minutes just for it to feel better. I do just that.

-----

Im finally down the ladder and im humming myself my favorite song. I used to play it all the time on this little MP3 player my owners had gotten me. Its called "Somebody"

Can you see me?

'Cause im right here...

Can you listen?

Cause I've been trying to make you notice,

What it would mean to me,

To feel like somebody.

We've been on our way to nowhere,

Trying so hard to get there.

And i say oh,

Were gonna let it show,

Were gonna just let go of everything.

Holding back our dreams,

And try,

To make it come alive,

Come on let it shine,

So they can see,

We were meant to be, somebody.

(I didnt write this)

As im humming i dont realize the mud puddle in front of me, i slip and i get covered in mud, today isn't my day, i think to myself.

Now i have to wash, i dont like water too much. Its not even because of me being part cat, because I'm not even part cat. Well i am, but I'm not.

Like, i had these ears and tails implanted. I didnt want them, nor did i volunteer, no. They forcefully implanted them; wanted to see if they worked. They dont. Now i just look silly, and like an outsider, thus why i now am one.

I walk down to the river, its a bit playful, i say to myself out loud.