Ch. 20

Louis POV-
As the doorbell rings, i place myself on the chair behind the counter and see... Harry?

"Harry, what are you doing here!?" I panic, what if someone saw his ears?

I feel a wave of relief when i see a beanie on his head.

"I wanted to see how you were doing on your first day!"

"Harry you cant just-" i start, but is almost immediately interrupted.

"Louis, i see cars starting to-" Paul looks up and sees Harry, "You must be Harry! Louis has told me so much about you! Nice to meet you." Paul says holding out his hand.

Harry hesitates for a second before placing his hand in marks shaking it a bit too violently and for a bit too long.

"Harry, would you like to stay here with your boyfriend?" Paul says.
"Uh... Were not... Dating?" I say, but immediately regret it as i see Harry run out the door.

I look at my boss and he nods as if saying 'go get him' and run out the door. I see Harry running down the street towards the forest.

I run as fast as i can and somehow manage to catch up to Harry. I grab his shoulder and turn him around. His face is soaked and his eyes are full of pained emotions. It makes me, myself, want to break down. He looks so vulnerable.

"Harry, why did you run out like that?" I ask even though i knew the answer.

"After everything that happened, you still dont want to say we are a couple?"

"Harry, you know thats not it, i-"

"No. I know what you're going to say. Its my fault, not yours. Yeah, well thats not it, because i like you Louis. I really do." Harry says sobbing.

"Harry, I like you too!" I say, sitting him down on the curb so that we were looking eachother in the eyes, "i only said that because i didnt know if we were or not! We never made it official." Harry lets another tear out and nods, "Harry, would you be my boyfriend?"

Harry almost immediately stops crying. He hugs me so tight i swear i couldn't breathe he pulls back but keeps his arms around my neck.

"Do you really mean that, Lou?" Harry sniffles.

"Yes, yes, it would be my honor to call you my boyfriend!" I say.

Harry nods and says, "Yes i will Lou. Yes yes yes yes yes."

I slam my lips onto his and he passionately kisses back.

"I have to go back to work now, come with me?" I ask.

Harry smiles and says, "As long as you tell your boss that we are dating."

I grin and nod. Harry links out hands together as we walk back to the worn out bakery.