Ch. 26

Cute picture of Louis just because.

-Harry's POV- (woah)

Lou squeezed my hand for reassurance that he was still there every couple of minutes as we walked home- resulting in me getting butterflies every time he did.

As we reached the treehouse, our little place, Louis suddenly turns around and places a kiss on my lip.

"M'sorry you look so good right now." He mumbles, gripping my hair, causing me to moan.

I pull away and he pouts.

"Boobear, atleast let us get up into the house first."

He groans but then says, "Boobear? I like that."

He leads me to the ladder and allows me to go first. I quickly realize why - as he slaps my ass jokingly, i think..

We reach the top and he pushes me in, obviously rushing.

As soon as he climbs in, he closes the little trapdoor like thing and slams his lips into mine once again.

*smut you can skip*

I lick his bottom lip, asking for permission and he denies; trying to tease me, 2 can play at this game.

I tug at his hair which earns a moan from him and i quickly slip my tongue into his mouth.

I find my hips grinding on Lou's growing bulge, i dont know what I'm doing, but it feels amazing.

"Fuck Harry." Louis moans.

Louis removes his shirt causing me too as well.

I can see the lust in Louis eyes. Its going to happen tonight, no doubt about that.

I push louis down on the mattress and he groans in approval.

Placing my palm on his bulge i start to rub.

"S-stop teasing, H-harry." Louis manages.

I grin and pull louis boxers off completely before taking him in my mouth.

He thrusts his hips causing me to almost gag, but i refrain from doing so.

Louis POV

I realize Harry was going to try to top but right as he finished giving me head i flip our positions.

He looks confused, but he doesn't resist.

I quickly grab a bottle of lube and a condom from my bag. Dont ask.

Sliding the condom over my penis and then sticking my fingers in the lube.

"This will hurt a little baby." I say.

"Louis- just do it."

I spread his legs apart and slide one finger in.

He quietly grunts in pain.

"Are you okay? I promise it only hurts at first. If you ever want me to stop, just say so."

With that, i slide another in.

I hear him moan and i realize i hit his prostate. Im not going to just finger him though. So i quickly put in the third finger and curl my fingers again - earning another moan.

"L-Lou please."

"Please what?" I tease.

"I- i need you."

"Im right here."

"I n-need y-you in m-me." Harry stutters inbetween moans.

"But i am in you?" I say, not giving in just yet.

"Damnit louis just do it already."

Using my other hand i quickly rub the lube on my length.

"Gladly." I state and slam into him.

He moans in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Slowly, i rock back and forth inside him.

"R-right there." Harry groans.

Im quick to react as i gradually speed up my thrusts until im practically pounding (i hate that word- ew) into his hips.

"Louis m'gonna come" Harry squeals in pleasure.

"Look at me baby, i want to see your face for this." (Harry was on his back and louis had his hands gripping Harry's shoulders from underneath-so Lou was on top, practically laying down.)

Harry looked up right as he screams, "Louis!"

I thrust harder, causing me to be in the same state as Harry.

I love the feeling of Harry writhing beneath me.

I collapse on top of him after releasing inside.

Panting he asks if we can take a shower. I nod and we go to the bathroom.

--

After finishing our showers- nothing gross.

We fell asleep while cuddled close.