Youtubers

At 6 I'm starting to worry. I don't know where Jakes taking me therefore I don't know what to where.

I think before pulling my phone out and texting Kat who made me give her my number.

Me: Hey Kat, Jake is taking me out and I don't know what to where.

Her response is almost immediate.

Kat💞: GIRL. WHAT?

Me: I know. I'm not responsible at all.

Kat: me and Devyn are coming over. Address?

I give her my address and pace while I wait. I jump as I hear the doorbell ring continuously.

I'm down the stairs faster than you can say hello. But not faster than my mom. She's at the door smiling at Kat and Devyn.

"Mom, we gotta hurry. This is Kat and Devyn and their helping me with my outfit." I say dragging the girls by their hand.

"For what?" She calls.

"She's going on a date." Kat calls back and I hear my mother squeal. I roll my eyes and pull the girls into my room. If I wasn't panicking I would be weird. Kat, Devyn and I weren't close and here I was dragging them around my house.

"Okay what do you got?" Devyn opens my closet and gasps jumping back.

"Oh come on it isn't that bad." I say and Kat looks in laughing. "When was the last time you cleaned this thing out?"

"I don't know." I say rubbing my face.

"It's okay we'll find something." Devyn says and walks in the closet throwing clothes around.

After ten minutes of all of us looking I pause. "Wait, how do we know what we're looking for?" I ask.

"Jakes taking you to the carnival." Kat says and I nod. Okay that sounds fun.

"Yes!" Devyn shouts pulling out a pair of ripped jeans and a yellow sweater. It was casual but cute and comfortable.

"I don't know how you managed to do it Devyn but thank you." I say.  She smiles and hugs me tightly.

I'm not used to this type of affection and I wasn't ready for it. But I hugged her back. It felt good.

"Hey I helped." Kat pouted. "Thank you Kat." I laugh and hug her too.

I get dressed and come out as Devyns saying "Okay, it's 7 and you  still have to do makeup and hair." I nod.

"What should I do?" I ask and they laugh. "We've got it." Kat says and they get to work. Devyn doing my makeup and Kat working on my hair.

When their done they turn me toward my mirror. "I-" I'm speechless.

I look better than I have in forever. Even better than the party at the Traphouse.

And I only have on mascara, lipgloss and blush. My hair is in two French braid and I smile.

"Wow, Thank you guys" I say and they shake their heads. "It was all you. All that beauty." Kat says and I laugh.

"But thank you. Seriously." I say.

"No problem. I actually had fun hanging with you." Devyn says and Kat nods in agreement.

"Me too. Like actually this was so much fun." I say. "Exactly. Call us more often. We can hang at the Traphouse. We need more girls their." Devyn says.

"That sounds like fun." I say and the doorbell rings. I jump up and rush to put on my shoes.

Walking down the stairs Kat says, "Don't be nervous. Jake is awkward as it is but once you get to know him, he's just crazy." Kat says.