Pranked

Dreaming. About people walking all around me. Bumping things and laughter.

And then suddenly...."Tyler! Wake up! Come on!" Someone yells and I jolt up. The first thing I see? Hundreds of Furby eyes staring at me. Everywhere. On the bed with me, the dressers, the floor and everywhere else.

My heart started pounding and I jump up so fast and run out the room I'm kicking Furbys everywhere. Heart pounding in my ears I run out the front door.

"Ty!" I hear someone and turn around. Jake is holding a camera up to my face and I get mad.

"Jake you asshole!" I yell holding my chest tightly. "That scared the shit out of me." I say laughing now that I know it wasn't a bunch of Furbys planning my death.

He comes up next to me so the cameras facing both of us. "How do you feel?" He asks me.

"I was terrified. But at least I'm not gonna be killed by a bunch of Furbys ."  I say and he laughs.

"What would you say if I told you, you had to go pick up all the Furbys?"He says looking me in my eye.

"I'd say you absolutely crazy and on drugs." I smile at him.  "You know what I'd say?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow.

"Team Jake baby!" He yells and I shake my head and walk back into the house locking him out.

He bangs on the door "Ty, can you let me in?" I don't answer. "I'm sorry." He says and keeps going with ways to try to get me to let him.

When he stops talking I know exactly what exactly what he's doing. We run up to the backdoor at the same time but he's quicker.

He comes in and smiles down at me dangerously close. I stop breathing and Corey walks in and we jump apart.

He raises his eyebrows smiling. I blush and look down. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I says and bolt out the room.

"Kat?" I call and she comes out of Sams room. "Yeah?" She asks.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to like-" I start. "No it's fine I was coming out anyway." She says laughing.

"Well, you see I need to get dressed but the room.." she laughs again. "Is filled with soul eating furballs?" She asks.

"Yes, exactly." I say. "Hold on." She goes in and come back with my bag. "Thank you." I say and she smiles.

I get dressed and go back downstairs and find Kat and Sam eating together laughing. "Good morning." Sam says and I smile.

"Good morning." I reply and Kat pats the seat next to her. We talk for a while before I stand.

"Okay, I gotta get going." I say.

"Okay, I'll text you later." Kat says standing up to hug me. I hug her and say goodbye to Sam and look for Jake.

Colby and everyone else wasn't awake so I didn't yell for Jake just looked for him.

When I couldn't find him, I texted him that I was leaving and he came running down the stairs.

I laugh as he almost slips on the last stair. "You're leaving?" He asks and I nod. "My mom will text me any minute telling me I need to be home soon." I say.

He nods and gives an awkward wave "Bye partner." He says and I laugh. "Bye. Tell everyone else I said goodbye." I say and walk out the door.

I feel happy as I ride down the road on my skateboard. Little did I know that happiness would soon be crushed as soon as I walked into my home.