Good Friends

Blood. Blood. So much blood. Everywhere. Lily. She was laying in it. It was her blood.

"Lilly. Lily wake up. Please."

A scream rips through my throat as I shoot up, now in a bed. "Tyler, Tyler." Someone says touching me. I move away from them breathing heavily, tears streaming down my face.

"Tyler, it's Devyn. You're okay." A soft voice says and I start to breathe normally. I remember I'm at the Traphouse and I just had another nightmare about my dead sister.

"Sorry. I'm sorry." I say holding my head in my hands. "It's okay. We're here." Kat says rubbing my back gently.

There's a knock on the door and then Colby walks in. He takes one look at me and concern fills his blue eyes.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He asks sitting on what I assume is Devyns bed.

"Colby, we love you but could you just-" I know what Kat was gonna say. That it was best if I was around few people and tell him to get out.

"No, it's fine." I say.

"What happened Tyler? I heard a scream and I didn't know if I should come up or not." Colby says gently.

"I- I had." I choke on my sentence and take a breath.

"My sister. She committed suicide last year and ever since then I've had nightmares about it almost every night."

"Tyler..I'm sorry." Devyn says.

"No, I don't want you to treat me different or pity me okay?" I ask and the three nod.

"Lily..was that your sister?" Kat asks and I nod. Kat grabs my hand and I force myself to stay strong and not cry.

"Two more weeks to this day. That's when she died. The Saturday after next." I say and Colby rubs my back like Kat was doing earlier.

It felt good to talk about this because I had to keep it all bottled up for a year. I can also trust these people. I had become close to everyone within a short amount of time.

"Thank you ." I say.

"You're welcome, your know you can talk to us." Devyn squeezes my hand.

"Okay, I'm going to try to go back to sleep because I know it's late." I say and they laugh.

"Yeah, it's 4:21." Colby says checking his phone. "Okay well goodnight Colby. And thank you for checking up on me." I say and he nods walking out the door.

"Wait Colby." I say and he turns around. "Don't tell anyone about this. Especially Jake, don't say anything about anything we talked about okay?" He nods again giving me a small smile and then walking back to his room.

"You too guys. Not even Sam or Corey please." I say and they nod. "Of course." Devyn says.

"Okay, well I'm going back to sleep." I say and they smile. "Okay we are too." They day and we turn off the light and pass out.

I've made some good friends.