Chapter 16

Magnus was confused but flickered his fingers and a cold, liquid chocolate appeared on the table. Alec took the cup and put it on Magnus bare body, the cold hit Magnus that he jumped and Alec just grinned "you have some chocolate on your body" said Alec playfully "let me lick you up" then he started to lick all over Magnus chest, give special attention on some spots to test with of them were sensitive. Magnus tugged on the ropes but couldn't move, he wanted to touch Alec so bad and burry his fingers in his chest hair, Alec licked and sucked on Magnus torso until Magnus whimpered in high pitched voice "Alexander", "oh how I love the way you moan my name" Alec growled and his tongue was now around his member, lick the liquid all around up with his hot tongue and Magnus didn't felt cold anymore. It felt like his whole body was on fire. "Sassy Magnus Bane moan you name" laughed Alec "Music to my ears", "shut OH GOOOOOD" he moaned and lost every sence of time when Alec took his member again in his mouth and sucked on it with whole force. His tongue was everywhere, it was heaven. Magnus eyes rolled back and he opened his mouth in pleasure not even to hide his low moans. Alec sucked and bit softly down that made Magnus jump and then moan "Alexander..oh Alexander", Alec moaned and then bobbed his head so magnus could fuck his mouth. Magnus felt how his head met the back of Alecs throat and he knew he was about to lose it. He was praying to the angels that Alec wouldn't stop now. "A-Alexander" he whispered while his hips thrusted into his mouth "I'm close", Alec held his hips and somehow Magnus understood and he let go. Alec swallowed everything until the last drop. Then after a century when Magnus opened his eyes, he saw Alec being totally happy and he licked his lips. He pressed his lips on Magnus and the warlock tasted cold chocolate with the mix of himself. Magnus tugged on the ropes and Alec freed him. Magnus was out of breath "that was..", Alec smiled proudly "you toke it, every second", Magnus just nodded "will it like that every time?", "No sometimes I will be the submissive", "Oh I can play with you too?", Alec nodded smiling "sure, as long as you want".