Chapter 47

Hearing the leader of the New York institute groan when Magnus sat down on his hot hard cock tured Magnus even more on. Magnus held his breath and held himself on Alecs shoulders. Alec still tied and blinded, threw his head left and right overwhelmed from his feelings. Magnus raised himself up, kisses Alec hungry and then sat back down, making Alec scream. Magnus licked over his lips and pushed almost all the way out and then sat back down again. Then he rolled his hips and was lost while Alecs flesh slammed against his prostate, Alec moaned and clenched his teeth "Oh Raziel Magnus..ah ah..you're perfect" he meet his thrusts being impossibly deeper inside of the warlock and when his stamina rune kicked in, the robe was broken with a loud noise, Alecs arms surrounded Magnus who was whimpering, Alec removed his blindfold and held Magnus closer than never. Magnus felt limb in Alec's arms, he was now his, Alec slammed against him in a Shadowhunter speed, Magnus world spun and he felt tears of pleasure come down his cheeks, Alec kissed them away "Magnus..oh by the angel", Magnus gave a couple of powerful rolls of his hips and then both screamed into each other mouths. Magnus felt Alecs hot seed inside of him, he felt so full and powerless. Both fell back on the bed. "I love your Stamina rune so fucking much" panted Magnus, Alec stroked his hair soothingly "me too babe", Magnus looked up and laughed "I'm still inside of you", "do you want me to pull out?", "n-no..it feels like..you're a part of me", Alec smiled foggy and kissed him "can you magic us to our bed?", Magnus swallowed. Our bed. Alec pulled our and Magnus flickered his fingers. They were in Alecs bed, who wrapped his arms around Magnus waist and fell asleep smiling.