Chapter 56

Magnus sat in his chair and nipped at his drink. His tears who flood down his face he didn't felt anymore, he starred with empty gaze at the wall and imagined how he said no to Alec when he suggested him the fucking contract. Everything would be so much easier. He remembered his darkest memories: ~ "please Magnus, we have to stay here" said Gabriel and pushed magnus back in the closed "no one can see us", Magnus giggled "What are you afraid of Lightwood? That your brother see us?", Gabriel turned red and stroked over his raven hair "Gideon would be shoked but I don't want Cecily to see us", Magnus frowned "i thought you don't love her", "I don't, it's just..I guess she likes me and I don't want to break her heart", "But what about mine?", Gabriel kissed Magnus deep "we will marry anyway" he kissed his cheek "then we will run away and have our own house and our own family", Magnus melted into his kisses "Oh I can't wait for this, just you and me" ~ .
Magnus blinked and whispered "liar" then he stood up and threw his drink against the wall "LIAR!!!". He remembered the letter from Gabriel《 I can't do this, I'm so sorry, she is my everything, Gabriel 》. Magnus felt his tears coming back again "fuck you Lightwood" he sat back down and burried his face in his hands.