Chapter 29

It was already midnight and Alec was about to train with his stick. Alec wasn't sure if Magnus will show up after the mission but I little voice in him said that he should wait for him a little bit. Alec was training on the puppet, he used all his power and was sweating like hell. He swung around an accidentally cut the puppets head. "I don't wanna be near you when you mad" said Magnus who stood in the corner, Alec stroked his sweaty hair back "when will you stop watching me when I don't know it?", Magnus chuckled "I'm sorry Darling, I enjoy the game of your muscles, may I kiss every one of them?", Alec smirked "you know that you always can do that", Magnus stepped in, took a stick and swung it in his hands "right, you're my property now, not literally but you know what I mean", "You wanna fight with me? Are you sure about this?", Magnus smirked "are you afraid, Lightwood?", "I'm the best fighter in new york", without warning, Magnus attacked him, their sticks met each other and Alec tried to make Magnus fall on the floor but the warlock was quicker, so he jumped back and walked around Alec "Well well, looks like someone is not the best fighter anymore" he flicked his fingers and his shirt dissappear, alec was not watching his sweating torso, his mouth watered, Magnus smirked "you like what you see?", "I would rather touch it" Alec attacked magnus but the warlock blocked it and swung the stick, so that Alec almost lost it but then they started to fight more aggressively, it was like a dance, Magnus was blocking, while Alec was doing his tricks but was losing because Magnus was too fast, Magnus brought Alecs feet under the floor and Alec fell back, Magnus jumped on his lap and smirked "I won the head of the institute, where is my award?" He looked down at Alecs pants and squeezed his hard cock, Alec clenched his teeth and threw his head back, "here is it" Purred Magnus, Alec looked at him with his black pupils, Magnus smiled softly and then kissed him hard and sloppy, Alec moaned into his mouth, "are we alone here?", "everyone is sleeping", "That means we have to be silent", Alec's eyes widened "you want to do it..here?", Magnus nodded smiling.