Chapter 59

They both fell on the bed when Alec removed his shirt and kissed all over his chest "Oh god I missed it, it felt like I haven't drink something for years", Magnus giggled when Alec tickled him with his beard on Magnus stomach. "I wanna take you from behind" Purred Alec and Magnus had goosebumps because of his authoritative voice, he turned back and Alec stroked his back softly "your smooth skin" Alec bit down "I love you so much", "Darling ahhh I love you too", "Oh babe" Alec licked over his neck "lube yourself, I can't taken it anymore", Magnus did and Alec blurred himself inside of him. Then he stopped and kissed Magnus neck, he held his hand on Magnus throat "I want it like this..forever..you and me" he rolled his hips and Magnus head layed back on Alecs shoulder "yes..yes", "no more contracts, only my promise to love you and take care of you" another push, "yees" moaned Magnus "Oh darling, only a god could send me to you", "tell me you love me while I fuck you hard, I want to hear it" then Alec held Magnus hip with one hand, the other was still on his throat and pushed in more forcefully, Magnus voice was a hoarse, he clenched around him and wrapped one arm around alecs neck "harder..Alexander..please..my angel", Alec did and Alec screamed and Alec kissed all over his neck not slowing the rhythm, and then, they both came at once and Alec tugged Alec in a blanket "sleep tight, I'm here with you, forever".