Prologue

Thunder cracked loudly, high up, above the clouds that hold StarClan and the dark morning sky that held rain from Newleaf. A dark brown tabby with a snow white underbelly, icy blue eyes, and a scar that hung on his muzzle lead his hunting patrol back to camp. "Hawkfrost, do you hear those yowls?" a light grey tabby she-cat gasped. The brown tabby angled his ears, and surely enough, yowls were coming from the RiverClan camp, "That must be Mistyfoot. I'm pretty sure she's kitting. Blackclaw, go check." The smoky black tom charged for the camp, with the dark tabby's patrol following. "I hope Mistyfoot is okay." the light grey tabby murmered. 

"If she gave birth once, she can again." the dark tabby told the worried she-cat, "I guess you're right, but still doesn't mean I'll stop worrying." the she-cat's pelt brushed his as she skirrted past him. The patrol and Blackclaw made their way to the RiverClan camp where Mistyfoot was kitting. "Blackclaw! Come here! She needs you!" the dark tabby sister, Mothwing, called the smoky black tom. Blackclaw raced towards his kitting mate. Some time flew by and Mudfur came out of the nursery, "Mistyfoot gave birth to two she-cats." he announced. Great. Thanks StarClan for bringing new kits to RiverClan. We can be proud and bold. Time will have to tell us, the dark tabby stared at the sky before sitting down.

RiverClan is going to be strong, I can smell it in the air, the tabby was aware of a dark grey tom slipping beside him. "It's great to have new kits. Reedpaw and Primrosepaw are almost warriors. It's good to know we'll have another set of apprentices in six moons." the grey tom meowed. "I couldn't agree any less." the tabby said, trying his best not to growl, "RiverClan can be stronger." The grey tom nodded his head in agreement before leaving. I'm hoping these apprentices do well. Not saying that Reedpaw and Primrosepaw are bad, the tom flexed his front claws and stretched. Time will tell Leopardstar, the tabby walked towards the fresh-kill pile, picking up a fish before turning around and padding off to enjoy his meal.

Part one done and im proud lol. I'm bored as heck rn

Signing off(for now), WinterBirb