𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

EIGHT

[ t e x t
m e s s a g e s — t w o
r e c i p i e n t s ]

mads and arlo

arlo :
we have a problem.

mads :
????

mads :
i swear if this has to do with
four eyes-

arlo :
you know me so well 🥺

arlo :
anyways, i have to find out a way
to get to la by t o m o r r o w
for the party-

mads :
wtf

mads :
you got invited-

arlo :
yeth— i have my ways.

arlo :
anyways- how do i get to la from
texas wiiiith $20-

mads :
yeah that's not gonna happen.

arlo :
how about you have a little
faith in me hmph

mads :
i'm just being realistic 🥺

read at 8:10 pm

putting her phone away, arlo went downstairs to where her parents were and slung her arm over her mom's shoulders.

"hey gu-"

"what do you want?" her mom asked, not taking her eyes off the facebook video she was watching.

"wow, i can't come hang out with my mom and dad because i think they're cool?" arlo pouted, looking over at her dad who just laughed.

"you must really want something," her dad chuckled, pausing the tv and looking at her, "how much is it going to cost?"

"okay well you see, i need to go to la by tomorrow for a modeling opportunity and it's for the weekend only and i really wanna go and see my luck," arlo smiled while her parents glanced at each other.

"and you're barely telling us about this why?" her mom asked, looking over at her daughter.

"well i barely found out about it. can i go please?" she begged.

"you have to take madison with you. i don't like the idea of you going off on your own," her dad said which caused arlo to jump excitedly.

"thank you! thank you!" she exclaimed, kissing her parent's cheeks, "i'll let you guys know how it goes and everything!"

she quickly ran upstairs to her room and pulled out a suitcase from her closet as she called madison and put it on speaker.

"let me guess, new plan?" madison laughed slightly on the other side of the line.

"start packing bitch. we're going to la."

i've been so obsessed with queen lately

and the cranberries

whoops

-spillthebeanz