𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ELEVEN

arlo just posted a photo!

arlo who let my headass come to la, it s u c k s

arlo who let my headass come to la, it s u c k s. anyways, photo shoot coming soon!! done by the one and only @ prkr <3

1,719 likes | 257 comments

user1 : weren't you at the house party with the boys??
     - user2 : i saw neviah post her on his story 👀

user3 : cutie!
- arlo : pls ily

prkr : 🖤🖤
- arlo : love you bub

m4d1s0n : my fave! this was taken in our hotel room hahaha

zionkuwonu : nice
- arlo : thanks z
- user4 : shot ; missed
- user5 : is it bad that i laughed?
- user6 : z hmu instead hmph

diamondkwhite : it was fun seeing you babes
- arlo : we'll hang out soon 🥺🤝🖤

it didn't take long for arlo to see madison's comment and immediately go to her profile and block her. madison was acting as if the night before had never happened while that moment was all that kept replaying in arlo's head.

"really? you're going to block me? i'm literally laying right next to you arlo," madison spoke up after a moment of silence.

arlo turned her head slightly to look at the girl with an unamused face and turned back to her phone where she also went and blocked brandon. it's not like he was going to care or check up on her. for all she knew, to him she was just another one of those horny fangirls who wanted to hook up with him.

"arlo cmon- we have to share a hotel room for one more day, you're not that mad.. are you?" madison asked, turning her body to face her as she propped herself up on her elbow.

"madison. you fucked someone i loved," arlo bluntly stated, trying her best to hold back the tears that threatened to spill out.

"arlo.." madison sighed, shaking her head in the process, " you can't love someone you don't personally know. i was just trying to save you from heartbreak sweetie.. you know i would never do something like that just because.. i was just uh, what's the saying? i was testing the waters for you. he's in a boyband, he's just going to break your heart."

"more like you were testing the dick for the sake of your own horny ass," arlo said, rolling her eyes and getting out of bed, pulling her jacket on.

"that is not true!" madison gasped, "where are you going?"

arlo ignored her, slipping on her boots, putting her wallet in her pocket and headed out. she needed to clear her mind off of brandon, fast.

[ i n s t a g r a m
d m s ]

arlo
today's basically my last
day in la

wanna hang?

zionkuwonu
im down

arlo
i can go to your place and
we can uber to wherever?

zionkuwonu
i cant give the address
out to fans sorry 😬

arlo
hmmm

didn't your address get leaked
a while ago tho? 🤔

zionkuwonu
shhh

so you're gonna come over
here then?

arlo
if i'm aLLowEd tO

zionkuwonu
headass

**inserts address**

SEEN

ive been so busy pls

i hope you all are doing good <3

i see jack and jack on april 9th i'm so excited c:

-spillthebeanz