𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

TWENTY EIGHT

it's been a day, and brandon was no where to be found. police reports and search teams were on the look out for the four eyed boy yet, no one has had any luck yet.

well no one except arlo of course.

she sat in front of him, her chin resting in the palm of her hand as she admired his beauty.

or what was left of it.

his eyes looked tired, as if he hadn't slept in days. the bags under his eyes seemed to be getting darker by the minute as she kept examining his face. his face was skinner, a lot more skinner than it used to be. but she didn't get it.

she brought him food every morning, afternoon, and night, and even snacks in between if she had the chance. was it not enough?

he also was a lot more quiet. he never really said anything anymore other than shake his head or nod.

he was different. you could even say he was a completely different person if you knew how he was before everything went down.

arlo cleared her throat, lightly tapping her fingers on her cheek, "are you going to eat anything?..."

he looked at her, but didn't say anything.

"right.." she sighed, scooting a bit closer to him and undid the rag covering his mouth, "you need to eat something.."

still, brandon said nothing. arlo felt like they moved forward a bit, he finally stopped screaming as soon as she took off his rag. he completely gave that up now. it probably finally stuck to him that the walls were soundproof and no matter how loud he yelled, no one would come for him.

"i'm not hungry," he quietly mumbled.

"brandon, i know these conditions are bad.. but baby.. when we move to a new country and change out names and everything— our lives will turn back around," arlo smiled sadly. she didn't like seeing him like this, of course no one would, but she just wanted to think about their future together already.

he looked at her and shook his head, "i don't want a future together arlo. i want to get out of here and fucking do my tour."

"that's not what you want," arlo replied, standing up and looking at him.

"how are you— never mind." brandon sighed, looking off to the side. there was no point in arguing if he knew there was no way out regardless.

"stop acting like you don't want this. like you dont want to be together.." arlo sniffled, tears started to form in her eyes.

"we weren't even together in the first place."

"stop!" arlo started to get fed up. she didn't like what brandon was saying, in fact, she was starting to like him better when he didn't talk.

brandon stayed quiet, not really knowing what to say anymore.

"stop saying these l i e s. it's like you want me to get mad.." she let out a shaky breath grabbing the rag and setting it back over his mouth, "i have to get going. there's a search party for you about to go on in about 30 minutes."

brandon didn't even make eye contact with her. he just watched as her feet went towards the door. the lights turned off and the door soon closed, leaving him in complete darkness yet again.

g-guess who's back?? :o

because of this quarantine i actually have time to update now....

i hope you guys are staying safe and taking all the precautions needed x

this is for s***h since she's been telling me to update everyday since last year.... love you!

-5S0SLlVE