𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

it was currently 4:38 am.

once again, arlo found herself bundled up in her bed, laptop on her lap as she binge watched all of the boy's' music videos and interviews.

she thought she was getting over her 'fangirling' stage since she was becoming a lot closer to them, well, a lot closer to zion, but she was wrong.

every time brandon would come up on the screen she couldn't help but smile widely, she could've even sworn her woman parts were screaming at the sight of him.

although, seeing him also made her frown slightly.

"you look familiar... do i know you?"

"nope!"

that slight interaction she had with mr. arreaga during her last night in la made her want to scream loudly into a pillow. how could she be such an idiot?

the good thing was that she was probably never going to see him again so it's not like he would ask about her... right?

she groaned slightly, remembering she had already bought her tour meet and greet tickets and was considering selling them.

i'm pretty sure there's someone out there who needs them more than i do, arlo thought to herself.

she couldn't even hold a small conversation with brandon in the driveway, what would make her think she can walk into a meet and greet and be his potential tour groupie and future girlfriend?

frowning, arlo logged into twitter.

arlo
looking for someone to take my fomo m&g ticket off my hands! i don't feel like attending anymore, im open for offers! dm me!

23 retweets | 127 likes

replies :

m4d1s0n : excuse me, why miss? we're suppose to go together
- arlo : 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

user1 : aw ): i wanted to meet you
- arlo: maybe at a diff event <3

user2 : something tells me you didn't get
to suck brandon's dick so now you're
too sad to go see them //:

user3 : omg how sad.. i'll take the
ticket off your hands!
- arlo: okay cool! dm me (:

brandonarreaga : why are you
selling it?
- user4 : follow me!!
- user5 : bc she can duh
- user6 : you're literally never active
i—
- zion_kuwonu : because your
stupid ass— nvm.
user7: anna ou-
user8: tea
arlo: uM gtgtgtg

arlo's heart started to race as more and more notifications kept making her phone vibrate. her mentions were blowing up as to why zion and brandon were replying to her and her dms began to flood with messages.

one message in particular stood out from all the others she was receiving.

the one that had an all black icon and twitter name that read BRANDON ARREAGA.

and i oop.

wow i actually updated earlier than usual, are you guys proud? lol

let's get this to 40+ votes (:

- spillthebeanz