𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

TWENTY THREE

arlo woke up to the sound of light snores coming from the boy sleeping next to her. an arm was lazily thrown across her body and their legs were tangled together.

his hair looked soft, and she could see something she never thought she would see ever again in her lifetime, his forehead.

she gently ran her fingers through his hair, admiring how calm and peaceful he looked while he was asleep. brandon began to move slightly, and not wanting to look like a creep who was watching him sleep, arlo quickly turned her back towards him and closed her eyes.

his arm that was wrapped around her pulled her closer to his chest. she could feel brandon peering over her slightly, so she tried her best to make it seem as if she was still asleep.

she felt a pair of lips gently kiss her shoulder and then some shuffling before she felt his forehead press against the back of her neck. arlo couldnt help but to smile widely.

arlo slowly turned around under his arm, facing him and opening her eyes.

"morning," brandon sleepily smiled, his voice still raspy from barely waking up.

"morning," arlo quietly whispered, admiring the beauty right in front of her. she carefully brought her hand up to the side of his face, cupping his cheek, causing brandon to lazily smile at her with his hooded eyes.

"i'm sorry i fell asleep here," he quietly chuckled, closing his eyes as arlo gently caressed his cheek with her thumb.

"i don't mind it," arlo shrugged, moving her hand up to his hair, runnings her fingers through it. it was just as soft as she imagined it.

"i need to get going," brandon sighed, slowly sitting up and moving out of her reach.

"where to?" arlo frowned, feeling the cold air hit her side as soon as he got up.

"i have some things to do with some friends, i'll see you around tho?" he smiled slightly.

arlo nodded, wanting to lean up to peck his lips even though they looked a little drier than usual, but she knew that would be crossing the line and it would most likely ruin whatever this is that they had.

"goodbye," he waved at her, going towards her door and leaning against the doorframe, "also, next time we cuddle, if you wanna put your hand on my dick just give me a heads up," he quietly chuckled, walking out.

completely flabbergasted, arlo blushed. it wasn't her fault she was asleep, sure- she dreamt about that happening but she didn't think her unconscious body would actually do the actions that were occurring in her dream.

but that wasn't what got her excited.

what got her excited were the words next time.

i'm sorry for lagging on an update )):

i've been busy with summer classes and work and my english teacher loves to give 10+ assignments every other day /:

hope you guys are doing well x

- spillthebeanz