𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"my parents said since yours paid for the flight they're paying for the hotel," madison said as they waited for their luggage to appear on the conveyor belt.

"awesome, parker said he would be here in half an hour," madison smiled, grabbing her luggage and shifting from foot to foot from excitement.

"i can't believe you're actually going to see him. are you gonna give him a blow job or fuck him on the spot?" madison laughed, grabbing her luggage and going to stand by arlo.

"oh gosh no, you know how i am. i say all that crap but when i actually see him i'll just freeze up. oh my, i hope he doesn't know me as the girl that sends him thirsty messages," arlo ranted, as they walked through the airport.

"parker!" arlo smiled, leaving her luggage behind and running up to parker, engulfing him in a hug. he laughed, taking a few steps back to prevent them from falling over and hugged her just as tight.

"arlo! hey! it's so nice to finally meet you!" parker smiled, setting her down after a while.

"it's so nice to meet you too! after almost a year of talking over the internet this is what we deserve," arlo laughed, "oh! this is my best friend madison, madison this is my friend parker."

parker smiled and waved to madison, "so, what hotel are you guys staying at?"

"the ritz-carlton?" madison said as parker nodded.

"alright, cmon," he smiled, grabbing their luggage from their hands and taking them out to where he parked his car.

parker drove them to their hotel, giving them a small tour of los angeles as they passed by some buildings and parks.

"we have arrived at the destination," parker giggled, getting out of his car and getting the suitcases out for the two girls.

"thank you so much parker," arlo said as the three of them walked into the lobby.

"no problem, you get some rest. i'll come pick you guys up in the morning, do another small tour and then we'll party," parker smiled which caused the girls to smile as well.

they ended up chatting a while with parker until he decided to finally go back home.

"tomorrow's gonna be hectic," madison smiled, laying down on her bed looking over at arlo.

"tell me about it," arlo nervously laughed, sitting down on the edge of her bed, "oh fuck. im gonna need to practice a l o t of things tonight.."

"you heard your friend, rest is needed since they party all night," madison smiled, turning off the lamp on the bedside table.

arlo groaned, laying down on the bed and pulling out her phone, "i'll sleep. after i look up tutorials on how to suck dick and sex tips for virgins 101."

"oh my, have fun with that, goodnight" madison laughed, turning her back towards arlo.

"mmhmm, goodnight."

arlo just posted a photo!

arlo TX ✈️ LAtagged : prkr , m4d1s0n

arlo TX ✈️ LA
tagged : prkr , m4d1s0n

1,927 likes | 310 comments

user1QUEEN

user2 : ok, you're cute bye

prkr : lets get ittttt
- arlo : 🤪

user3 : she already got her legs open for brandon what a hoe
- arlo : IDK IF THIS IS A HATE COMMENT OR NOT BUT I FUCKING CHOKED-
- arlo : you're not wrong tho-

zionkuwonu : la hm?
- arlo : don't even say anything i swear i will fucking unplug your console and delete fortnite
- zionkuwonu : cute 😂😂 you think i'm scared 😈 i hope you're prepared for the party tomorrow 😈🌐🌐🌐
- arlo : i don't speak emoji 🌐🌐🌐🌐
       - user4 : WTF IS 360-
       - user5: ZION PLEASE I LAUGHED

brandon_arreaga : 👀

user6 : HOW TF DOES SHE HAVE 2/5 oF PM IN HER DAMN COMMENT SECTION

m4d1s0n : blank is creeping-
- arlo: STFU I KNOW

i feel like i haven't updated in 50 years omg how is everyone?

who copped tickets for the fomo??

-spillthebeanz