𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

THIRTEEN

"you did not," zion laughed as he unlocked the door to their house, letting arlo in and closing the door after himself.

"i swear! it's probably still up on my page," arlo blushed, more from humiliation than anything.

"i need to hear you sing now," zion chuckled, sitting down on the couch and looking up at her.

"oh no no no, i can't sing, it was horrible trust me," arlo quickly answered, taking a seat next to him.

"we'll sing and i'll let you know if that's true or not," zion smirked.

arlo playfully rolled her eyes, playfully shoving him, "oh shut up."

zion smiled, turning on the tv, "what do our wanna watch?"

arlo looked at the guide as zion scrolled down, instantly jumping up and setting her hand on his thigh, "high school musical!"

"calm down geez," zion laughed, putting on the movie for arlo and rested back onto the couch.

about thirty minutes into the movie, arlo had gotten bored since she had seen this movie well over a hundred times and knew every line to it. she could tell zion was getting bored of it too since he kept going on his phone every now and then.

"i think it's time for me to go now," arlo smiled slightly, slowly lifting her head up from zion's shoulder.

"already? why?" zion frowned, beginning to enjoy her company.

"i have a flight at 4 am and i kinda want some sleep," arlo chuckled, "thanks for making my last day in la one to never forget."

"stop with this soft shit," zion laughed, pulling her in for a hug, "i don't usually because friends with fans, but i don't know, you're something else arlo. i'm glad you chose me out of all people to spend your last day with."

as arlo and zion said their goodbyes, zion walked her out, standing in the doorway.

"text me when you land?" zion asked.

"mmmm" arlo pondered for a bit then shrugged, "i don't give my number out to fans, sorry."

zion playfully rolled his eyes as he watched her walk off until he couldn't see her anymore.

as arlo walked to her car, she stopped dead in her tracks when an uber stopped right in front of her car and a sleep deprived looking brandon stepped out, thanking the driver and shutting the door.

"evening," brandon smiled slightly at her as he walked past her, walking up the driving then stopping and slowly turning around to look at her.

arlo wanted to say something, she had so many things to say, but nothing came out. it was as if her brain had completely shut off and she knew of no way how to form words or even speak them out.

"you look familiar.. do i know you?" brandon questioned, trying to examine her face in the moonlight.

tell him you idiot, arlo though to herself. she felt her breath begin to quicken, say something.

"nope!" arlo nervously smiled at him, quickly getting into her car, her hands shakily trying to put her key in her car, making it start up. she didn't hesitate to quickly put her foot on the gas, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

brandon watched as she drove away, completely confused at what had just happened. he shrugged it off, going to his instagram and looking up the username of the profile of the girl he thought he had just seen tonight. the profile finally loaded, yesterday it wasn't loading at all, maybe it was the wifi, he figured as he scrolled through the account and nodded his head.

that was definitely arlo.

omg im updating t w i c e in one month? what a miracle-

i just wanted to thank you guys for 10k reads (:

i love you guys and i hope you guys like this little update ( ◠‿◠ )

- spillthebeanz