𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

TWELVE

"so tell me arlo, why'd you chose me to hang out with on your last day here in la?" zion asked, biting on the straw of his cup of soda while he waited patiently for her to answer.

arlo looked up at him, shrugging her shoulders as she anxiously bounced her leg underneath the table, "i dont really know anyone here besides parker and he was busy today so.."

"and you know me?" zion questioned, raising his brow.

rolling her eyes, arlo glanced down at the table tapping her fingers on the surface, "well n o, but i figured we could be friends i guess."

"damn, you said that as if you're forcing yourself to be my friend," zion chuckled, causing arlo to laugh slightly.

"i didn't mean it that way," arlo said, slightly smiling at him, "sorry, i've just been down ever since i came here. i should just yee haw my ass back to texas."

"maybe you just need to hang out with your man," zion teased, raising his eyebrows at arlo causing her to scoff and angrily bite one of her french fries.

"don't mention him to me."

"o h- what happened?" zion frowned, even though he knew exactly what had happened, he wanted to see if she would tell him.

"um.." arlo pondered, trying to figure out how to tell zion. he's his best fried idiot, if you tell him he's going to tell brandon and you'll become a real laughing stock at the prettymuch house, arlo thought to herself. "nothing really, i just got over him, he isn't.. what's the word- he isn't the type i guy i figured he was."

of course he wasn't. he's a fucking pop star, he's going to have girls over him and if he's feeling like it, he's going to hook up with them whenever they throw themselves at him. she was just a fan. of course he would never pay attention to her. she got as far as getting invited to a house party with them and that's as far as she'll get.

all these thoughts kept running through arlo's head she momentarily forgot zion was sitting in front of her speaking.

"and that's all you gotta do really," zion smiled slightly, stealing a fry from her basket and munching on it.

"i'm sorry what.." arlo asked, clearly confused on what he was talking about.

"that's all you have to do for him to like you, he already likes your humor, you have him cracking up all the time with the dms you send him."

"okay what exactly do i have to do?" arlo questioned, setting her chin in her palm and giving zion her undivided attention.

"you really didnt listen to anything i just said huh," zion chuckled, shaking his head.

"i'm sorry i have a lot on my mind right now," arlo groaned, "so are you going to tell me or what?"

"i thought you were over him?" zion questioned, giving her a little smirk as arlo rolled her eyes yet again and lightly kicked him underneath the table.

"keep rolling your eyes and they're going to stay like that headass," zion huffed, stealing another one of her fries.

"just tell me what i have to do zion," arlo pouted making zion easily give in.

"confidence, he really likes that in a girl. if you see him around, go up to him, flirt, do all that shit.  you guys have similar style so that's pretty good i guess, oh and he's into all that freaky shit which is why he always laughs at what you say so if you're good on that then i think i'm looking at brandon arreaga's future girlfriend."

"okay there's one problem with that.." arlo quietly spoke, staring down at the table trying to avoid eye contact.

"with what?" zion asked, giving her a confused look.

"um i'm a virgin," arlo mumbled, her face instantly heating up as the words left her mouth.

"oH?" zion's eyes widened slightly as he cleared his throat, "um, well uh, with what you message him, it didn't really seem like you were-"

"oh my gosh please shut up," arlo blushed more even though she felt like it was impossible to get any more red and hid her face in her hands.

"well arlo, looks like you got a few things to learn," zion chuckled, taking a sip of his drink.

"zion, i have a question," arlo started.

"yes?"

"how exactly does one give head?"

"i'm not having this conversation with you.." zion laughed, shaking his head.

"i need to learn!" arlo groaned, getting frustrated with her virgin self.

"tell that to brandon not me."

arlo playfully glared at zion, sat back a bit in the booth they were seated at and took out her phone. going onto instagram she went to brandon's profile and unblocked him, following him once again.

maybe i d o have a chance, arlo thought to herself as she looked through his profile page. i do.

i was kinda lost on where i wanted to go with this book- but i'm back on track thankfully (:

how have you guys been?

don't forget to vote and comment <3

-spillthebeanz