Isaac Lahey- Alpha's Sister

Imagine: Scott and Stiles being overprotective because your Scott's little sister and your dating Isaac.

You walked down the steps of your house, making your way into the kitchen as you grabbed a bottled water from the fridge. You jumped as you turned around to find Isaac leaning against the door frame. You were shocked because you hadn't even heard him come in.
"Hey." You said relaxing a bit as you put the water down and walked closer to him.
"Hey, where is everyone?" Isaac asked, glancing around a bit.
"My mom is at the hospital, she got called into work. And I have no idea where Scott is, most likely with Stiles." You spoke as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, having to tippy toe slightly because of the height difference.
"Well, in that case." Isaac spoke mischievously, trailing off. You giggled as he suddenly lifted you off your feet and planted you onto the nearest counter surface. Isaac's soft lips crashed to yours, immediately engulfing you in a passionate kiss as you tugged at his soft curly locks.
"Damn, I love you Isaac." You said with a smile once you pulled away.
"I love you too babe." Isaac said with a smirk.
"Y/N McCall!" You heard the familiar voice. You looked over to see your older brother and his best friend standing near the doorway. Isaac reluctantly took a step back, allowing you to hop off the counter.
"Scott, Stiles, I-I didn't think you'd be here this early." You mumbled but you knew they heard you.
"Yeah, we noticed, by the way you two were sucking each others faces!" Stiles rambled loudly, looking towards Scott in disbelief.
"Dude, we were just kissing." Isaac stated while rolling his eyes. Stiles looked away from Scott putting a hand on his hip, lips pursed as if he were restraining himself from saying something.
"You know the rules, both of you." Scott spoke. He seemed angry, a side you didn't see much of.
"But-" "Scott-" You and Isaac said before you both were cut off.
"No buts! If Isaac lives here, you two aren't allowed to be alone together." Scott said sternly.
"And no physical contact!" Stiles added quickly.
"Seriously?" You exclaimed looking to Scott with wide eyes as he shook his head in agreement. You knew it was pointless in trying to argue with them.
"Ugh! Come on Isaac, let's go upstairs." You spoke dragging your boyfriend upstairs.
"Just remember, Scott has super hearing. So don't even think about trying anything." Stiles spoke accusingly.
"And keep the door open." Scott shouted after you.