J Cody- Shooting Lessons

Imagine: Being J's girlfriend and him teaching you how to use a gun.

You sat on your bed scrolling through your phone when a knock on the window caught your attention. You rolled out of bed and walked over to the window, moving the curtain to see J standing outside​. You quickly opened the window and stepped aside allowing J to come through. Once he was in the light you saw the marks on his face. You also noticed how he winced as he pulled his leg through the frame.
"What happened?" You immediately asked as you examined the scrapes and bruise's on his face.
"Nothing. I was on my bike when a car almost hit me and I crashed." J said spoke with a shrug.
"Why didn't you call me?" You demanded.
"Because I didn't want you to worry." J spoke and you narrowed your eyes in suspicion.
"I'm fine, really." J said pulling you close as he leaned in, soft lips landing on yours in a tender kiss that you couldn't help but return.
"You know that's not always going to work?" You lied.
"Yeah, sure." J said with a smile. He took a seat on your bed, backpack slipping from his shoulder to the floor, something falling out in the process and landing at your feet. You realized it was a gun and quickly picked it up.
"So I'm guessing the whole bike crash was a lie?" You asked as you held the gun up.
"Y/N." J spoke as he abruptly stood from the bed.
"I'm not mad but you know you don't have to lie to me, right?" You asked as you looked into his eyes.
"Of course, I just don't want you to get mixed up in things." J replied with a shrug.
"And I wont, it's not like I'm asking for every detail. Just enough to know I'll see you again when you leave here tonight." You stated.
"You'll see me again, I promise." J assured you.
"Good. So how do you work this?" You asked as you looked at the gun.
"Seriously?" J asked skeptically.
"What? You can't expect me to hold a gun and not want to know how to use it." You replied which caused J to laugh before he stepped closer and you moved so you were facing the window.
"First, you make sure it's loaded. Pull this back, all the way." J said as he pointed to the top part of the gun and you pulled it until you heard a click before releasing it.
"This here, that's the safety. You have to flip it in order for it to shoot." J explained pointing to a little piece on the gun and you did as he said.
"Ok, you see these white dots? You use those to aim." J continued as he showed you the dots along the top.
"Like this?" You asked as you took aimed for the water bottle on top of your dresser.
"Actually, it's more like this." J said as he took ahold of your waist, turning your body slightly before repositioning your arm.
"Now what?" You asked glancing at him.
"Now's the time when you would fire, but I don't ever want you to have to do that." J stated, taking the gun and putting the safety on before slipping it back into his backpack.
"You know I have no choice but to worry about you now?" You said anxiously.
"Well don't, I'll be fine. It's getting late, I should get home." J spoke as he grabbed his backpack and gave you a kiss.
"Be careful. I love you." You said as he walked towards the window.
"I will, I love you too." J stated before slipping out the window.