Barry Allen- Forgotten

Imagine: Barry being so busy protecting Central City that he forgets your anniversary.

The time on your phone read nine forty-five. You sighed as you started your car and drove away from the restaurant that Barry was supposed to meet you at. You understand that Barry was busy with the city and his job but it was only one night. It shouldn't have been that complicated. If it were any other night it wouldn't have bothered you but tonight was yours and Barry's one year anniversary. That had to count for something, right? You arrived at S.T.A.R Labs and parked your car, making your way inside at to the main lab where you knew Barry would be. You put on a stern face before you walked in and all eyes turned to you.
"Uh. We're just gonna go, somewhere else." Cisco spoke awkwardly as he and Caitlin left the room.
"Y/N? What are you doing h-" Barry began to asked before he trailed off a look of realization on his faced.
"Oh god I did it again didn't I?" Barry questioned putting his head in his hands.
"You forgot?" You asked as you crossed your arms angrily.
"Y/N I'm so sorry. Please forgive me" Barry apologized as he came closer.
"We can talk about this tomorrow. I'm tired and just want to go home." You said with a sigh and began to walk away.
"Y/N, wait!" Barry shouted after you but you proceeded to make your way out of the building.
As you got in your car you noticed Barry or 'The Flash' speed by you. You thought he was probably on another mission to save the city. As you drove home you noticed that there was a detour which made your day even longer than it already had been. Finally after about thirty minutes you arrived at your apartments and parked your car making you way in and into the elevators until you reached your floor.
You walked to your door sticking the key in and unlocking it. You tried pushing the door open but it wouldn't budge. You took a few steps away from the door as you heard a noise and noticed the handle began to turn. You were definitely relived when you realized it was Barry behind the door.
"Barry what are you doing here? You almost gave me a heart attack!" You said.
"Y/N before you say anything else I want to you to close your eyes." Barry said with a smile that you could stay mad at.
"Why?" You questioned.
"Please, just do it?" Barry replied. You sighed before closing your eyes and soon you felt Barry's​ arms around you and wind in your face.
"Watch your step." Barry said as he led you further.
"Barry-?" You asked before he cut you off.
"Okay open your eyes." Barry stated.
When you opened your eyes you were shocked at what you saw. You were standing on your balcony where dozens of candles we're lit and a meal of Big Belly Burger spread out on a picnic blanket. The stars shown brightly under the dim light and you couldn't help but think how amazing it was.
"Barry you did all this?" You asked as you turned to face your boyfriend.
"Yes. I feel terrible that I forgot our anniversary and I wanted to make it up to you. I know it's lame and that we could've been doing a million other better things than this. And I'm sorry." Barry rambled on until you stopped him with a passionate​ kiss that left you breathless.
"Barry it's perfect. I don't care about fancy things, as long as your with me everything​ is absolutely perfect. Besides you know Big Belly Burger is my favorite." You replied with a laugh.
"So your not mad?" Barry asked in shock.
"I could never stay mad at you Barry Allen." You replied with a smile.