Klaus Mikaelson- Determined

Imagine: Klaus constantly asking you out even though you always turn him down.

You were at Rousseau's​, working your usual shift as a bartender. You poured some Bourbon into a set of shot glasses, handing them to a customer as you got the money. You went to put the bottle away and when you turned around you saw Klaus Mikaelson sat at the bar, looking as charming and handsome as ever.
"Well darling, your looking even more ravishing than usual." Klaus said, the flirty tone evident in his voice.
"What can I get you Klaus?" You ask with a smile, brushing off his advances as you normally do.
"Actually now that you mentioned it, a date would be wonderful. I'm thinking something fancy." Klaus spoke with a grin, his British accent making it hard to resist.
"As nice as that sounds, it can't happen." You said with a laugh.
"And may I ask why that is Y/N?" Klaus questioned with raised eyebrows.
"No particular reason." You replied, a smile creeping on your face.
"Come on love! Give me a chance? I assure you won't regret it." Klaus spoke with a smile, dimples coming into sight.
"Maybe." You said winking at Klaus.
You then walked away to deal with another customer, when you turned around you saw Klaus grinning to himself. You couldn't help but smile as well.