Klaus Mikaelson- Flirtatious Part 2

Requested Imagine: Being Rebekah's best friend and Klaus flirting with you when you go over.

You walked into the compound, eyes landing on one unavoidable person. It had been about a week since the incident with Klaus and seeing him now brought the memory back to life. Klaus had caught you off guard last time. Something that, hopefully, wouldn't happen again.
"Y/N, so wonderful to see you again." Klaus spoke with a grin.
"Hello, Klaus." You replied, not wanting to be rude.
"If your looking for Rebekah your out of luck, love." Klaus stated as he walked over to you.
"Why? Where is she?" You asked as you looked around.
"I'm not quite sure. She could be anywhere." Klaus replied with a pondering expression.
"Seriously Klaus, I'm not in the mood for games." You spoke sternly and Klaus chuckled.
"Who said this was a game, darling?" Klaus asked tauntingly as he took a step closer.
"Just tell her I stopped by." You replied with a sigh.
"Please love, there is no need for you to leave. I rather enjoy your company." Klaus spoke, flashing his famous dimpled smile.
"Fine. What do you suppose we do in the meantime?" You replied.
"I have a few ideas." Klaus seductively said as he took a step closer.
"Like what?" You asked with raised eyebrows.
"Let's start with lunch, shall we?" Klaus suggested.
"Sure." You replied with a laugh and Klaus led you out of the compound