Kol Mikaelson- Best Friend

Imagines: Being Kol's best friend and him threatening anyone who hurts you.

You slammed your front door and quickly ran up the stairs to your room, unaware that Kol had been sitting in your living room. You threw yourself on the bed tears finally falling from your eyes. You had just caught your boyfriend cheating on you with some slut and you felt as if everything was falling apart.
"Y/N. What's wrong, darling?" Kol voice drifted across the room.
"Go away, Kol." You spoke that into the pillow.
"Alright, love. Who do I have to kill?" Kol asked as you felt the bed dip under his weight. You pulled yourself upright and wiped your eyes before looking towards your best friend.
"It's that David guy isn't it?" Kol asked.
"It's Daniel and yes, he cheated on me." You spoke with a stifle.
"I see, sit tight love. I have some business to attend to." Kol replied, planting a kiss on your forehead before speeding away without giving you a chance to object.
__
Kol looked around the basic room of Y/N's ex. A pile of dirty clothes on the floor, bed unmade, some trophies and awards randomly placed. He wondered what Y/N saw in the guy, he was nothing special and the girl he cheated with probably wasn't even half the beauty of Y/N. Kol heard the shuffle of feet coming up the stairs and he leaned back in the seat just waiting. The door handle turned and Y/N's ex boyfriend walked into the room, dropping his bag by the door before he noticed Kol's presence.
"What the hell?" The guy asked, reaching towards the side of the door where Kol found the bat.
"Looking for this?" Kol asked as he leaned the metal bat against his shoulder. He then sped over to the guy and hit him hard in the leg. The action sent him spiraling to the ground, shouting in pain as he held his now injured leg.
"Who the hell are you and why are you here?!" The guy yelled angrily.
"That's not exactly important. What is important is that you've hurt a friend of mine and that, I cannot allow." Kol replied sternly before punching the man, knocking him out on impact.