Leonard Snart- Unexpected

Imagine: Being apart of team Flash and then finding out your dating Captain Cold.

You were walking down the hall of S.T.A.R Labs when you were suddenly aside. You didn't know who to expect so you were surprised when your eyes met Leonard's. He immediately broke into a grin as he took ahold of your hand.
"What are you doing here? I said we'd meet after I get off." You spoke in a hushed tone.
"Well, that was the plan but you were taking too long. Besides whats the big deal if I'm here?" Leonard asked with a shrug. You didn't get a chance to reply before Barry came speeding in, followed by Cisco and Caitlin. Leonard pulled out his cold gun and aimed for Barry, hand still holding onto yours.
"Let her go!" Barry shouted angrily.
"Oh, you didn't tell them, did you?" Leonard asked from over his shoulder.
"Tell us what?" Caitlin asked in suspicion.
"Y/N and I are together." Leonard blurted out before you got a chance to speak.
"Ok, don't freak out! It just kinda happened." You spoke quickly.
"You and him?" Cisco spoke eyeing the two of you, shock still evident on his face and you nodded slightly.
"Him!?" Cisco exclaimed.
"Yes." You and Leonard said in sync.
"Why?" Barry asked.
"Because we get along. Also he's really sweet and funny." You replied with a smile.
"Now honey, don't go making me sound soft." Leonard said as he rolled his eyes.
"This is unbelievable." Caitlin muttered while shaking her head.
"Look, if your all done questioning us I'd like to take my girlfriend to dinner." Leonard spoke in annoyance.
"What a great idea! We'll join you." Barry stated and the three of them began walking towards the exit.
"That's not what I meant." Leonard spoke though no one listened.
"Come on, it's one night." You replied, planting a soft kiss on his lips before you two followed the others out the building.