Klaus Mikaelson- Piece of Art

Requested Imagine: Being Caroline's sister and Klaus giving you a private tour of his artwork at the Mikaelson Ball.

You walked through the doors of the Mikaelson Mansion. The place was filled with people, the Salvatore brothers along with Elena. Tyler and Matt who were standing near Bonnie and Jeremy. As you scanned the room your sight landed on your older sister, Coraline. She seemed to be silently scolding you with her eyes. You figured it was because you came to the ball despite her protests.
The Mikaelson siblings were in the middle of giving a speech and you felt it would be awkward to just walk right in. You took it upon yourself to look around the large Mansion in the mean time. You got lost in all the wonderful artwork that hung around the place. They really made the place come to life, giving the rooms a vintage feeling no matter where you looked​.
You had wondered into smaller a room where art supplies scattered about. There were various colors of paint and some paint brushes in one corner. A pile of empty canvases sat in the other corner. In the center of the room stood a painting of what looked like a snowflake in a forest. The large painting sat in a frame of gold on a stand.
"I see you've shown yourself around." Klaus spoke from your right. You looked over to see him handsomely dressed in a suit and his hair neatly combed to the side. In his hands were two glasses of champagne, one of which he handed to you.
"I could leave if you want?" You suggested with raised eyebrows as you took a sip of champagne.
"That really isn't necessary love." Klaus replied with a smile.
"So did you paint this?" You asked, returning your attention to the painting.
"How'd you know?" Klaus asked proudly.
"Well, your siblings don't really strike me as the artistic type." You stated with a laugh.
"And I do?" Klaus asked with a grin.
"Yeah, you do. I love what you've done here by the way. You really captured the natural essence with the colors you used​." You said in admiration.
"I see you have an eye for art Y/N." Klaus spoke charmingly.
"You could say that." You replied with a nod.
"Come darling, I think it time I give you a private tour of my collection." Klaus stated, holding his arm out like a gentleman.
"That sounds wonderful." You spoke with a smile, linking your arm with his as he lead you away from the small room.