Love Notes

cas gets a new note slipped into his locker each day. he thinks it's an elaborate prank, because who could like the kid that no one ever seems to notice? enter dean winchester...

Castiel is just stopping by to get his calc. textbook when he notices the torn slip of folder paper.

It's a small piece, ripped hastily, with neat block handwriting.

You have really nice eyes.

Castiel was certain it was a joke, who would go out of their way to write nice things about him.

He keeps it anyway.

~~

The next note comes four days later, longer this time, on a half sheet of neatly torn folder paper.

I lost track of time in chem thinking about you today. You're very distracting.

At the bottom a short sentence  is scribbled.

I really hope that didn't come off as creepy.

It actually makes Cas smile.

~~

Thursday was not a good day. First Tyson Brady was being a fucktard in Trig and broke his TI.

Then some girl named Ruby was apparently hung over in Asian History and threw up all over the god damn floor.

Then there was a pop quiz in Chemistry on shit they had barely learned.

Overall it was a crappy day and Castiel just wanted to go home. Distracted, he ended up almost smushing the note with his Trig textbook. 

Hey Cas you seem to be having a rough day. I hope you're okay. I hate seeing you sad.

If Cas blushes, well, that's no one else's business.

~~

The notes come every day now, all varying lengths, they all seem to have the same heart pounding affect on Cas.

You're so god damn cute.

Your hair seems really soft. I wanna run my fingers through it.

I wish we had classes together so I wouldn't feel like such a stalker pinning for you from a distance.

You blushed today at something that girl Meg said. It made me kind of jealous. I bet I could make you blush.

The most recent one makes Cas' breath catch in his throat at the sweetness of it.

I really wanna hold your hand.

As much as Cas was afraid it was all a prank, he really doesn't think he's worth this much effort.

~~

I passed you in the hallway today. I wish you'd look at me so I could see your blue eyes.

He reads this on the way to the lunch table. If Charlie sees him blushing, she doesn't mention it.

~~

Castiel bumps into Dean Winchester on the way out of his English class.

Dean's a senior and Castiel just hopes he doesn't kick the crap out of him for being a dumb junior who doesn't know his place.

Dean Winchester also happens to be the hottest human being Cas has ever laid eyes on.

Instead of telling him to watch where he's going, Dean steadies him with a firm arm. Holy shit his bicep is huge under his leather jacket.