TCC ~ 33

TCC ~ XXXIII

***

Chryss

Santhe's reaction was epic.

I could live for the shock and happiness he showed when he saw the surprise birthday party for him. He was awed, his mouth hanging open in surprise and almost in tears when his blindfold was taken. Everyone laughed while others cried with his reaction. I am one of the latter as well as Ma'am Navi and Seref. Temi was teary-eyed, too. Senechov was looking so proud as ever.

Who wouldn't be amazed with the setting though? It's so fabulous! From the banners, to the Avengers themed balloons, the Spiderman party poopers and confetti's, the Superman plates and cups, even the invitation and post cards bear the faces of Marvel characters! The cakes, the cupcakes, every food have the party's theme. Pinag-isipan itong mabuti ni Seref. I gave her opinions kung may kulang and that's it.

The guests are all hype in their own costumes. Since not everyone like Marvel characters, other costumes not related to it are welcome. Kitang-kita ang pag-enjoy ng mga guests lalo na ang mga bata.

And now seeing Santhe in his Thor costume, made me the happiest. Sa wakas, nakita ko rin kung paano siya maging ganito kasaya. The way his eyes circled in amazement, his excitement to blow his cake. Those will all forever be etched in my mind. Kung pwede lang ulit-ulitin ang pagkakataong 'to, hindi ako magda-dalawang-isip na gawin iyon.

"Is it true? You helped in making all of these happen?" His eyes sparkled as he stared at me.

"Of course! Can't you see, I'm Black Widow." Sabay ikot ko sa harap niya.

"Thank you! I've been asking Grandma for a birthday like this and now it happened."

A single tear dropped in my eyes while I caress his back as he hugged me. Hindi ko mapigilang maging emotional. I can feel it, he's so ecstatic. He never showed this much enthusiasm before.

It's like he's stopping himself in showing any emotion to other people before. But now, he even talks to his classmates! Kahit si Edward ay inimbita namin at nag-usap pa silang dalawa tungkol sa mga napapanood nila lalo na ang Avengers. See, may pagkakapareho rin pala sila. Sana tuloy-tuloy na ang pagkakasundo nilang dalawa.

"Hmm.. Someone's gaining a lot of attention. I like it but.."

"Shut up, Captain America." I teased him.

But setting aside my teasing, he looks so hot by the way. He portrayed Captain America's hotness. Must be the reason why some of women's eyes are all over him, kahit na ang mga may asawa.

"Don't dare remind me."

I laughed at his reaction. He's still pissed that we aren't having couple costumes. I didn't tell him what I'm going to wear samantalang siya'y sinabi sa akin kung ano ang sa kanya. He expected me to follow him and wear something as a couple but I bursted his bubble.

Kaya ayan, nagtatampo pa rin hanggang ngayon.

Gusto ko kasi talagang maging si Black Widow eh. She's a headstrong woman, no superpowers but she have the physical strength and the skills to fight her enemies. I love her. Buti na lang naengganyo ako ni Santhe na manood ng mga Marvel films.

"Ang macho mo nga riyan sa suot mo eh." I said and grinned.

He tried not to smile but he wasn't successful. Tinudyo ko siya dahil dito.

Pero sandali lang! I think I have to pee. I've been drinking too much drinks. Syempre, pang-adult lang ang mga alcoholic drinks.

"Wait.. I have to pee." Paalam ko sa kanya.